Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Hoping to see some characters in the game that aren't complete sluts. Seduction is a very effective story tool, and this game could use some. Don't get me wrong, it is very hot and kudos to the dev, I am just throwing out there a different take. Angelica's sister Julie could have been a bit more straight-laced, maybe in reaction to her sister's condition. I hope Lexi isn't a doorknob. Having Mark (or Angelica) seduce someone not a total 'ho would be really hot, IMHO.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hoping to see some characters in the game that aren't complete sluts. Seduction is a very effective story tool, and this game could use some. Don't get me wrong, it is very hot and kudos to the dev, I am just throwing out there a different take. Angelica's sister Julie could have been a bit more straight-laced, maybe in reaction to her sister's condition. I hope Lexi isn't a doorknob. Having Mark (or Angelica) seduce someone not a total 'ho would be really hot, IMHO.
first if you are hoping for less slutty woman in this game i am affraid you playing the wrong game that much i know already about the dev now.

secondly who the fuck is Lexi???? there is no Lexi in this game so far.
and btw.. Angelicas sisters name is Julia and not Julie ;)

and if you mean the girl angelica meet in the clothing store,well then that is nowhere decidet if she gets some action after all in the future if i am not mistaken btw ..name is Lexy lol :D
she is just a random Side character Angelica met just now.

but knowing how the game goes i can tell that there could be at least 3 pathes where Lexy calls Angelica for Advise to spice up there sexlife. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well,do you have any plan on your next game?
If yes, I hope it will not be a short story.. ;)
No plans for any games at the moment, comics only.
Released Busted one month ago (links in signature) and now I'm working on another comic.
Later on maybe a sequel for Busted or for the one I'm working at the moment.

test renders:
Amber Promo.jpg Amber's sceret lover.jpg Good Night Hun.jpg

part of on progress comic:
I wanna do bat things with you.jpg Good Morning Darling.jpg

Tags: Cheating Wife, Strong NTR, Cucking may be present as well and other forbidden elements.
No interracial for now.

By good hands, I meant to say Saruh 's hands.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have played the original version of this game and I liked it much more than this one. She can be very racy without having to be with Mark and have action with others in a very exciting way. And the husband is not a poor man with a small cock. The renders are worse but the story I think is better. A pity not to have continued with that version

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
No plans for any games at the moment, comics only.
Released Busted one month ago (links in signature) and now I'm working on another comic.
Later on maybe a sequel for Busted or for the one I'm working at the moment.

test renders:
View attachment 909307 View attachment 909308 View attachment 909311

part of on progress comic:
View attachment 909315 View attachment 909316

Tags: Cheating Wife, Strong NTR, Cucking may be present as well and other forbidden elements.
No interracial for now.

By good hands, I meant to say Saruh 's hands.
You are really talented!

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Saruh I think that you should let the futa/trans scenes be avoidable, not everybody likes that. I'm following the Aria's romantic path and Angelica must have sex with two trans or the game ends. Many people are not comfortable with futa/trans, please put the option to not play those scenes.

On another topic, I think there's a bug in the path where Angelica makes out with her sister at the poker night, if you choose the night with Trevor as the last one, the night where Angelica goes alone to the bar repeats.

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Saruh I think that you should let the futa/trans scenes be avoidable, not everybody likes that. I'm following the Aria's romantic path and Angelica must have sex with two trans or the game ends. Many people are not comfortable with futa/trans, please put the option to not play those scenes.

On another topic, I think there's a bug in the path where Angelica makes out with her sister at the poker night, if you choose the night with Trevor as the last one, the night where Angelica goes alone to the bar repeats.
ashitanojoe - None of my patrons complained so far, besides that was a commissioned scene, but the scene also has the impact that I wanted to show, how far Aria expects Angelica to go in their relationship, besides I keep repeating this again and again, this game isn't a love story neither is a corruption game, you play as the corruptor/villain instead.

Think of Angelica as the Succubus Queen and Aria as a minion trying to break the seal that the cuckold hero (Henry) used to jail Angelica, LOL.

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
[
I second that...

ashitanojoe - None of my patrons complained so far,
Maybe your patrons choose the other routes...
Besides you should hear to public other than the patrons because that's where the publicity comes....
More satisfied public means more patrons (I guess)
[

Last edited:
Reactions: ashitanojoe

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone help me with all the three bad endings? I already found two of them( Mark bull and Aria love) but can't seem to find third one.
So does 3rd bad ending exist or it's not implemented yet? There are images relating to it in the game folder so idk.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
lol i am a pantreon and i have complaint a lot so far but he never takes it seriously :)
so that part is not so true at all :)

some time ago i have written a complain on pantreon at some post,i didn´t even got an answer.....

and that choice you FORCING to Angelica is like a Blackmail from Aria to Angelica.
Either you do it my way or i leave your sorry ass and game over kind of way from Aria to Angelica.

it would have the same effekt if you would more stick to the storypath you are making in that update.

and to make it clear: i know that your game is not a lovestory or a corruption game at all,and i know Angelica is some kind of Sex Demon in this game and Aria wan´ts that Sex Demon back in her life,but you should leave the players the choice to stick to the route they are playing even if that means that Aria has two surprises and Angelica can choose witch to take.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes