Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Ognaiser

Sep 22, 2017
Does it show any kind of error? If not thn simply move it to different folder and try again or maybe download the file again since its probably corrupted.
The compress version had a error but now doesnt even do that. I willl delete the game and try again

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone knows what route is the Angelica and Aria in a foursome with two tranny ? I hope to see Henry's mom scene with a tranny too , the Mark phone conversation scene

Reactions: redliight

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Hey Guys and Girls, i made a In-game Walkthrough Mod, check it out.

Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.0 Part 2] Walkthrough Mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
your mod does not work i keep getting errors

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to trigger new gang bang scenes and angelica and her sister orgy at the poker night i think? I have slutty friends save but it just goes to the message that it's the ending of the update for now. I also have save with henry and his secretary but i can't trigger new scenes.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
How to trigger new gang bang scenes and angelica and her sister orgy at the poker night i think? I have slutty friends save but it just goes to the message that it's the ending of the update for now. I also have save with henry and his secretary but i can't trigger new scenes.
its the slutwife route

Reactions: RottenPlum

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
I love the route where you get with Aria SO MUCH, and I really can't wait to see where it goes from here, especially now that Angelica has decided to "Spread her wings". :D

Personally I don't understand how ANYONE could chose not to forgive Aria, or that Angelica can't be what Aria wants, like you crazy if you do. lol.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes