• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Meant to quote ninjaman2

Dude. She turns him into a 24/7 cum slave on the bull route. I agree on the general femdom aspect though. Would be nice to see more emotional scenes based on humiliation.

Has anyone found any bad endings? I've done a few playthroughs on the recent updates and can't find any.

Btw for anyone confused, the game has ten paths which are regularly updated and added to the game one by one. All have a ridiculous amount of content. Very smart way of doing it and it's a very ambitious amount of work. Loved this game for a while and it's rare to find a game based on slow corruption with a lot of options.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Really nice game with great content. Hope that on lesbian path Angie will leave henry and she and Aria will fuck in font of him

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
More to the point, though... Dude, if you're selling an English-language game for almost 1k a month, invest a little bit back into getting someone to edit your work. I would say that it would be to check your English, but this writing has issues so basic they aren't even English-specific. Making it not be unpleasant to read would be the quickest and easiest way for you to improve the quality here and up your donations.
The different updates have different levels of correction in them. I wanted to pick up the mantle and correct the game, but my epilepsy got bad so I couldn't focus on doing that. In the end I only corrected some of the intro and 2 updates. Not this latest one.(except a small passage in the bull route where Henry is being cucked to sh*t)
I know that Saruh takes quality seriously so I have no doubt he'll figure something out that works eventually.

Reactions: Orlu

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So 3 bad ending added with last uptade but is it ending of 3 route or there are some good endings with same paths but not added just yet ?
Don't wanna play bad endings if it have good ending as well..

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
is this an issue only with the compressed version?
Idk, i use compressed version, but i doubt that issue is absent on original version, since dev mention there is a bug fix available on patreon page, just not posted here yet.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So 3 bad ending added with last uptade but is it ending of 3 route or there are some good endings with same paths but not added just yet ?
Don't wanna play bad endings if it have good ending as well..
I don't want to give any spoilers, but I will give you a tip, if you choose to stick with Aria it will be rewarding in the end.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So there are good ending with same path i guess..
heh don´t let Saruh fool you that was not a tip not even an hint that was nothing.
of course you need to stick with Aria,because if you don´t its game over lol.

Aria want´s her whore,slutt girlfriend back with she fell in love with in the past,and of course the game goes that way.

it is not bad and all but as usual in the dialogue between Angelica and Aria there is a lot of contradiction in it and some of it makes no sense.

alone in that screenshots there are contradiction in it.Aria says she will still love angelica no matter what and is by her side,but choose not to "spreat your wings" beside Aria than it is game over and Aria pushes Angelica away and bang "bad ending".

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Bad endings i found: (dont read if u dont want spoiler)

Mark bull route: if u choose wrong Henry kills mark angelica and then he kills himself (suicide)
Lesbian love: U break with aria and she marry mark and has a son, angelica ends like a cumslut in a gloryhole

i cant find the other bad ending :(

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
heh don´t let Saruh fool you that was not a tip not even an hint that was nothing.
of course you need to stick with Aria,because if you don´t its game over lol.

Aria want´s her whore,slutt girlfriend back with she fell in love with in the past,and of course the game goes that way.

it is not bad and all but as usual in the dialogue between Angelica and Aria there is a lot of contradiction in it and some of it makes no sense.

alone in that screenshots there are contradiction in it.Aria says she will still love angelica no matter what and is by her side,but choose not to "spreat your wings" beside Aria than it is game over and Aria pushes Angelica away and bang "bad ending".

Seriously, even tho I'm a straight man, you sometimes make me feel hotter than Mariah in this music vid :LOL:

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
Angelica still wanted it but Aria not.She wants her Whore girlfriend back that she has fallen in "love" with.so either Accept that or game over :rolleyes:.no other choice there it goes Arias way and no other option to find a "mid" route or something.
that route doesn´t even deserves the name Lesbian Lovers.

it is dissapointing but it is how it is.

and yeah Aria is still the 18 year old teenage slut like she was in the past,with the only changes that she is now much older and hasn´t moved on from that lifestyle.
and excuse me when i say that the reasons for aria to stay like how she was when she was with Angie in school is half bullshit.she explains herself with some shit Angie told her in the past where they where some teenagers that are fucking around in there younger school days.looks really like Aria has still that mind of that 18 year old school slut.
and of course there is no choice for Angelica to try bringing Aria to the present time to move on from their past.
Yeah when I was reading that I was thinking, it's a conditional love Aria wants. She had a relativity happy relationship (specifically in the beginning) with Henry. So for Aria to say that isn't what she wants is kinda bullshit. She seems to want a genuine relationship, just with a lot of sex. And he wasn't giving her emotional nor physical support.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am starting the bull route and following the wt, it says to kiss aria on the lips, then stay and watch her then, choose no thanks maybe next time and then tell aria give him a taste, i dont get that answer when following the wt

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes