Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
Not sure how I got Angelica fucking every dick just because she refused to fuck a couple of dicks in Aria's route....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to admit, I was very disappointed Aria wasn't getting a full lesbian route with just those 2 but after reading her reasoning, I get it.

It wouldn't work long term.

Not sure how I got Angelica fucking every dick just because she refused to fuck a couple of dicks in Aria's route....
She has nymphomania, she's a sex addict but it's a medical condition she literally craves sex.

Aria knows her better than anyone and wants her to be herself but if you try and repress it then it eventually comes out. Without Aria to keep her grounded she just gives in to it.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
My save goes from mark fucking michelle, and then "this part of the game is not implemented yet" and then back to main screen. I cannot access this new content apparently
I got same scene.......last saves were july......yeah way too long for this nothing update. probably wants us to start over like so many other games on here.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I got same scene.......last saves were july......yeah way too long for this nothing update. probably wants us to start over like so many other games on here.
Or you could read the changelog.

This is Aria's lesbo route and Mark's harem. The route the guy you quoted was talking about isn't in this update. Starting again wouldn't help.

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
Aria's route was...a bummer.
Wish they had a monogamous relationship. Idk I always figured Angelica deep down wanted a romantic relationship. Regardless of her tendencies.

Feels bad man :HideThePain:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Aria's route was...a bummer.
Wish they had a monogamous relationship. Idk I always figured Angelica deep down wanted a romantic relationship. Regardless of her tendencies.

Feels bad man :HideThePain:
Angelica still wanted it but Aria not.She wants her Whore girlfriend back that she has fallen in "love" with.so either Accept that or game over :rolleyes:.no other choice there it goes Arias way and no other option to find a "mid" route or something.
that route doesn´t even deserves the name Lesbian Lovers.

it is dissapointing but it is how it is.

and yeah Aria is still the 18 year old teenage slut like she was in the past,with the only changes that she is now much older and hasn´t moved on from that lifestyle.
and excuse me when i say that the reasons for aria to stay like how she was when she was with Angie in school is half bullshit.she explains herself with some shit Angie told her in the past where they where some teenagers that are fucking around in there younger school days.looks really like Aria has still that mind of that 18 year old school slut.
and of course there is no choice for Angelica to try bringing Aria to the present time to move on from their past.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i also feel the aria route was a shame it is my main route, but i also feel like saruh has hinted a bit the last months that something like this would happend so i was expecting something like this at least its a story that do not take it self too serious so i enjoy it for what it is and thankfully we have some good fp games out there with true lesbian routes. But now i will be very curious about the route where you dom aria.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Saw the line about the potential Mark pregnancy in the walkthrough, so thought I'd also just mention the potential spiciness of the unknown father pregnancy on many of the other routes - lots of good ways to go with that kind of content.

More to the point, though... Dude, if you're selling an English-language game for almost 1k a month, invest a little bit back into getting someone to edit your work. I would say that it would be to check your English, but this writing has issues so basic they aren't even English-specific. Making it not be unpleasant to read would be the quickest and easiest way for you to improve the quality here and up your donations.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i also feel the aria route was a shame it is my main route, but i also feel like saruh has hinted a bit the last months that something like this would happend so i was expecting something like this at least its a story that do not take it self too serious so i enjoy it for what it is and thankfully we have some good fp games out there with true lesbian routes. But now i will be very curious about the route where you dom aria.
yes he gave some hint of some drama coming to the pathes but nothing more.
and yeah i am eager to see the Angie dome path too,how that is playing out with Arias confessions.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Really enjoyed the slut wife route. More gangbangs with the sisters together please. Even rougher sex and dirtier nights out for the sluts. Maybe have her gangbanged in the bar with people watching and filming it. Let her be known as the town slut.

Reactions: Varrilete

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
What does "this part of the game is not implemented yet" mean? No update? no more progresss? then why the fuck we downloaded this game? why the dev released a version like that?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
What does "this part of the game is not implemented yet" mean? No update? no more progresss? then why the fuck we downloaded this game? why the dev released a version like that?
oh man that means that it is still in development and not in the game because it is not finished yet what else...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
so that means "no update" am I correct?
"this part of the game is not implemented yet" means exactly what that text says why is it so hard to understand that!!!

that is what it says that that part of the game you wanted to play is still in development and has not been updated JET.....

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes