Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Update Partial Release: 0.3.0 Part 2 - 3/10 - Available to Patrons that pledge up to $15, then in five days I'll release it to the $10 level of pledges, after that, 5 days later, to the $5 level of pledges

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

It's here! Sorry for the delay, but the animations and renders took too much time to get ready once again, but it's here guys, I hope y'all enjoy it.

Also, I know I said that Patrons pledging below $25 would only have access to the 04/10 and the 08/10 partials, but since it's taking so much time between the partial releases I decided to change this, now Patrons that pledge below $25 will be given access to the 03/10 (This one), the 07/10 and the final complete update.

As I said before, this is a changing process since it's all experimental, but I realized that although the value of pledges increased, the number of patrons is falling, and I can't lose patrons, so that's why I decided to do this because each one of you guys is important to me and the continuation of this project, so bear with me, OK?

So, here we go...

Current Changelog:
- 1791 Renders (1249 + 542 Newly Added)
- 33 Animations (20 + 13 Newly Added)
- 2 new sound effects
- New save system, now is possible to name save files and the number of saving files is infinite.
- Aria's Lesbian Lovers Route is fully implemented.
- Mark's Bull Route is fully implemented.
- Angelica's Slutwife Route is fully implemented.
- 3 Bad Endings Fully Implemented.

LInks:

PC: - -

Mac: - -

Win 86x (Vista or 7): - -

That's all, for now, guys, hope you enjoy it, see you soon!
Thank you for your patience and support!
#EDIT: Everything should be running properly now.
## MAC USERS: I compiled a new version for Mac, please test it, if it still doesn't work contact me again, I can't test it myself because I don't own a Mac device but I'll keep trying to make it work for you guys ;D

This should fix the saving bug on Mac devices.

Link:

Extract the file and copy and merge it inside the folder "autorun" and the saving bug will be fixed.
I don't own a Mac device so if it doesn't work please contact me.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Beautiful update, i hope that the next route to be updated will be the hotwife route, with different outfits from this last update of course, and many stockings/garter belt and high heels, to wear them also in the sex scenes!

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

It's here! Sorry for the delay, but the animations and renders took too much time to get ready once again, but it's here guys, I hope y'all enjoy it.

Also, I know I said that Patrons pledging below $25 would only have access to the 04/10 and the 08/10 partials, but since it's taking so much time between the partial releases I decided to change this, now Patrons that pledge below $25 will be given access to the 03/10 (This one), the 07/10 and the final complete update.

As I said before, this is a changing process since it's all experimental, but I realized that although the value of pledges increased, the number of patrons is falling, and I can't lose patrons, so that's why I decided to do this because each one of you guys is important to me and the continuation of this project, so bear with me, OK?

So, here we go...

Current Changelog:
- 2 new sound effects
- New save system, now is possible to name save files and the number of saving files is infinite.

LInks:

PC: Google Drive - MEGA -

Mac: Google Drive - MEGA -

Win 86x (Vista or 7): Google Drive - MEGA -

## MAC USERS: I compiled a new version for Mac, please test it, if it still doesn't work contact me again, I can't test it myself because I don't own a Mac device but I'll keep trying to make it work for you guys ;D

Link: Google Drive

Extract the file and copy and merge it inside the folder "autorun" and the saving bug will be fixed.
Very smart to leak something using my links...

uranos

Jan 4, 2020

So, here we go...

Current Changelog:
- 2 new sound effects

LInks:

PC: Google Drive - MEGA -

Mac: Google Drive - MEGA -

Win 86x (Vista or 7): Google Drive - MEGA -

Link: Google Drive

thank you !!

unfortunately doesnt work..

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
probably doesn't work anymore because whoever dropped the update used the dev's own links instead of making new ones...sad but predictable. i hope the slutty friends path is updated next

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
probably doesn't work anymore because whoever dropped the update used the dev's own links instead of making new ones...sad but predictable. i hope the slutty friends path is updated next
If i knew, i'd have downloaded all 3 files in my HDD...
However i have still the rar file for PC version, and this time i have made a new link:

(only for PC)

Better than nothing!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Please use the goddam report button instead of pasting links in the thread guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginji
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes