Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I can't make my mind up which group on here I dislike the most...

The save beggers,
The 'when update???' people,
or the 'we need a hero' dicks, especially when they so 'helpfully' provide the patreon link.
Does nobody even remember the word 'please', anymore?

blader_1336

May 18, 2018

The save beggers,
or the 'we need a hero' dicks, especially when they so 'helpfully' provide the patreon link.
Why so serious
giphy.gif

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
Expecting someone else to use their money to pay for the update and then asking them to share and posting the patreon link for them to use, as well?
That's a complete fucking piss-take in my opinion.

Let that guy be the 'hero', or why don't you do it, if you're of a similar opinion to him?

View attachment 891835
Calm down kid, nobody put a fucking gun to your head asking for the patreon link if people want to do it, let them.

It's the internet, of course people want free shit why do you think torrent exists. If everyone had your cheap mindset things would suck and if you're so against it no need to share, no problem. Hating on people just cos they're excited for the game, what a sad person you must be.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Calm down kid, nobody put a fucking gun to your head asking for the patreon link if people want to do it, let them.

It's the internet, of course people want free shit why do you think torrent exists. If everyone had your cheap mindset things would suck and if you're so against it no need to share, no problem. Hating on people just cos they're excited for the game, what a sad person you must be.
Jeez, I hope you're not actually as stupid as you're coming across in these posts, pal.
If you are, then I'm amazed that you've got enough brain-power to get yourself out of bed in the mornings.
I'm a good guy, so I'll try and help you out a little.

Firstly, I've got no issues with people sharing. Why would I be on here, if I did?
Of course people should share, if they want to. That's what this forum is all about.

The issue is with people constantly begging/demanding the latest updates/saves etc.
All this 'where is our hero?' shit is just irritating and quite frankly, boring. Does it make the update come any faster?
Instead of asking for the update and doing a dick-move like posting a link to patreon, just wait patiently for some generous person to share the update, like everyone else is.

I'm cheap, yet you and your mate are expecting somone else to pay, to provide you with a free update? Wtf? Lol and lol, again.

Thanks for coming and for making me laugh. Have a great day.

Last edited:

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
Jeez, I hope you're not actually as stupid as you're coming across in these posts, pal.
If you are, then I'm amazed that you've got enough brain-power to get yourself out of bed in the mornings.
I'm a good guy, so I'll try and help you out a little.

Firstly, I've got no issues with people sharing. Why would I be on here, if I did?
Of course people should share, if they want to. That's what this forum is all about.

The issue is with people constantly begging/demanding the latest updates/saves etc.
All this 'where is our hero?' shit is just irritating and quite frankly, boring. Does it make the update come any faster?
Instead of asking for the update and doing a dick-move like posting a link to patreon, just wait patiently for some generous person to share the update, like everyone else is.

I'm cheap, yet you and your mate are expecting somone else to pay, to provide you with a free update? Wtf? Lol and lol, again.

Thanks for coming and for making me laugh. Have a great day.
i'M a GoOd GuY lol sure dude if you say so.. great username tho, it suits you

I agree with waiting patiently, but if people knew when it was coming then it would be great. Don't think many people are demanding for the update here, I see maybe 2 'hero' posts at best yet you are trying to be a drama queen lol as if heroes are a bad thing.

Did I ever expect anyone to pay or said give me a free update? Quit putting words in my mouth, you sound like a karen all I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with asking for "hero" cos it means people are excited for the game and that's a good thing.

Anyway, I'm glad I made you laugh someday your head will come out of your ass, now bore off you fucking dick

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
i'M a GoOd GuY lol sure dude if you say so.. great username tho, it suits you

I agree with waiting patiently, but if people knew when it was coming then it would be great. Don't think many people are demanding for the update here, I see maybe 2 'hero' posts at best yet you are trying to be a drama queen lol as if heroes are a bad thing.

Did I ever expect anyone to pay or said give me a free update? Quit putting words in my mouth, you sound like a karen all I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with asking for "hero" cos it means people are excited for the game and that's a good thing.

Anyway, I'm glad I made you laugh someday your head will come out of your ass, now bore off you fucking dick
Why so serious?
jkr.gif

wkr2.gif

D

Deleted member 2896487

Expecting someone else to use their money to pay for the update and then asking them to share and posting the patreon link for them to use, as well?
That's a complete fucking piss-take in my opinion.

Let that guy be the 'hero', or why don't you do it, if you're of a similar opinion to him?

View attachment 891835

The save beggers,

I was once a patron for some games and I usually share the link when people ask for it.

I never had any problem with any of the things you said because I know just because a person adds "please" at the end of their request doesn't mean that they are being in anyway more respectful or being disrespectful when they don't add "please".

Also what is it to you when a person ask for save file or enquire about the update?
If I need a save file I will ask and If I have a save file that someone requested I will share it.

I just don't understand what harm they did to you?
So enough with your hypocritical attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
I was once a patron for some games and I usually share the link when people ask for it.

I never had any problem with any of the things you said because I know just because a person adds "please" at the end of their request doesn't mean that they are being in anyway more respectful or being disrespectful when they don't add "please".

Also what is it to you when a person ask for save file or enquire about the update?
If I need a save file I will ask and If I have a save file that someone requested I will share it.

I just don't understand what harm they did to you?
So enough with your hypocritical attitude.
Exactly, thank you.

Some people in here assume that asking for an update means they're cheap, annoying but they don't know how much people have already supported this game on patreon. I'm on £8+ a month in patreon for 3 months now and to pay more than £21 for a partial update would be too much for me as I already paid over £28 in total already, now that is a piss take.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
what a sad person you must be.
now bore off you fucking dick
Now, fuck off with that other sad cunt.
This is kind of fun, guys, I'm sure I'm not the only one to enjoy the very exotic turn this thread has taken recently, regarding F95 rules, while we're all waiting for some more slut choices to make with our beloved nympho Angelica. Like nature slowly taking back its rights, before the lawnmower of the F95 moderator squad soon slashes it away.

Let's just pray no one reports these posts. I particularly like the memes.

Last edited:

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
Hi I found this on Saruh's
An updated walkthrough for Angelica's Temptation : From the Beginning v0.3.0 Part 1

Edit: idk whether it is v0.3.0 or not
Sorry its v0.2.7

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
Hi I found this on Saruh's
An updated walkthrough for Angelica's Temptation : From the Beginning v0.3.0 Part 1

Edit: idk whether it is v0.3.0 or not
Dude, it's not updated it's the same as before. Previous walkthrough was 29 pages and this one is same but with the update, hopefully there should be more :)

Reactions: Mr Killer D

Toan Bao

Jun 7, 2017
Yes, she's Angelica's little sister. If I remember correctly follow the Slutty friend path in walkthrough linked by Mr Killer in the post before mine. And sorry for engrish :p
In this route, Angelica and Aria went to the party to meet Julia's friends and have a big orgy, but not like in the picture where Julia is alone with 3 dudes like in the picture.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes