Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The developer has made a 3 day update for each path. Instead of making us wait for all 10 paths (30 in game days) he is doing partial updates to get new content to us sooner. Will all future updates be this way, no one but the developer knows the answer. But considering each path will be completely unique I think it's better than waiting for all 10.

Reactions: blader_1336

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The developer has made a 3 day update for each path. Instead of making us wait for all 10 paths (30 in game days) he is doing partial updates to get new content to us sooner. Will all future updates be this way, no one but the developer knows the answer. But considering each path will be completely unique I think it's better than waiting for all 10.
heh that would be a new one if each path has his own content now.and the waiting time for fans of lets say the harem path or the lesbian pathes or the love path will be much much longer like this.considering the developing time it could be month now to wait for the favorite path for certain players.

i think you underestimate the time that will that take to update each path one by one now.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Honestly, if the paths really are going to be all unique from this point on then I would suggest to the Saruh that he switch to bi-monthly releases and do it in batch updates (i.e. he gets all the mark paths out then he gets all the slut paths and so on).

That way he's able to do 3-5 day per path within a section and have plenty of time to get stuff out without making everybody wait on one particular path with each update.

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
The game has different editions...? I don't get it..
So which edition is shared in the OP..? How is it different from other editions?

Different editions for cuck,bull and dom..
Different routes for 10 paths..

Somebody reply me..

( I saw someone asking for release date of bull edition on Discord)

Mel1234

Jun 3, 2017
this is another project to suck money from cartridges,I was a patron but I won't do it anymore, I just don't want to throw 15$ into the void every month,and the history and the renderings themselves are just gorgeous.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The game has different editions...? I don't get it..
So which edition is shared in the OP..? How is it different from other editions?

Different editions for cuck,bull and dom..
Different routes for 10 paths..

Somebody reply me..

( I saw someone asking for release date of bull edition on Discord)
no it has not different editions anymore that was at the start but not anymore.
the game has 10 different routes you can go down while playing that was meant by that.

and the Bull is a route you can play in the game Mark Bullroute is one of the Pathes you can play in the game.
Cuck is a route means Angelica as a cuckqueen and dom means Angelica as a dom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Killer D

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
this is another project to suck money from cartridges,I was a patron but I won't do it anymore, I just don't want to throw 15$ into the void every month,and the history and the renderings themselves are just gorgeous.
yeah when it is really like that now i won´t pledge anymore because i sure as hell won´t wait a few month paying until my route will be updated.

i am willing to wait 2 month maybe 3 at most for an update but it has to be a big one then,and not a update with 200 renders or something well that would be a huge dissapointment for waiting 2 or 3 month.

i really hope that is not the case here that every route will be updated one after another because that would likely mean that every route would have one update every 10month??? that beeing said if every update comes out on a monthly basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mel1234

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Hey guys! How are y'all? Hope y'all fine!

So, I'm here to talk with you guys about the new benefit offered to the patrons that are pledging above $25, the Partial Update Releases, some of you have shown some doubts about what it is and how it will work, and I'm here today to tell you all more about it.

So, what is it?

It's just as it sounds, a partial release, as you guys know the game has 10 routes, and following my workflow, I understood that I could offer a unique benefit for patrons, but also benefit myself from the leakage of patreon content to piracy sites.

So, how it will work?

As said above the game have 10 routes, so I'll make one partial release every few days during the month in which the full update will be released, the partial release content will consist of 1 or more routes at a time, to give you an example, the first partial release will be the Lesbian Lovers Route, and a few days after (min of 4 to max 6 of days) I'll release another partial release until the full update is ready and tested to be released.

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
will the update be public or just for patreon? if yes when?
He said the update will be partial release..

So every partial updates will be released after six days back to back ,that means we have to wait atleast 2 or more weeks for the public release for the first partial update...

In this way he can make more money than usual

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
He said the update will be partial release..

So every partial updates will be released after six days back to back ,that means we have to wait atleast 2 or more weeks for the public release for the first partial update...

In this way he can make more money than usual
okay meanwhile do you've any suggestions for games? other than
AML
City of Broken dreams
Being a Dik
The visit

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes