Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
will you eventually add in a gallery? I've honestly lost track of my save scum files for scenes so would eventually need to restart from scratch in the given future
Nah, at least not now, as I said in a post some time ago behind in this thread, if I add anything like a gallery it will be when I finish the game, but is new update will have two new features, 1 you will now be able to name your saves and 2 there is no longer a limit number of saves, saves will be infinite, or at least as many saves as your drive can handle.

Mar 31, 2020
Nah, at least not now, as I said in a post some time ago behind in this thread, if I add anything like a gallery it will be when I finish the game, but is new update will have two new features, 1 you will now be able to name your saves and 2 there is no longer a limit number of saves, saves will be infinite, or at least as many saves as your drive can handle.
just saw this game and i must say... 14a.jpg

Reactions: Saruh Games

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
well, I can get behind a compromise like this. Thank You

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
Fuck YES! Finally, I can remember where my save is and what route I'm playing too many times I was like that John Travolta confused meme, no more

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
an opinion for the game:
No cheating scene is as good as the scene between the MC, Mark and Henry. Perhaps this was the scene that best symbolized the cuckold fetish in all the games I have played so far.

Something I've been commenting on a lot in other threads, trying to alert devs about the fact that in real life, cuckold is more about consent (netorase) than cheating (netori \ average netorare).

If you search this same forum, you will notice that NTR games with netorase content are better rated than games with netori content

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
So, the new update is partial update but what are the changes? New scenes, more update in the route? Or bugs and user interface like save file name.

Reactions: Dastibal
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes