Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
He said the update will be partial release..

So every partial updates will be released after six days back to back ,that means we have to wait atleast 2 or more weeks for the public release for the first partial update...

In this way he can make more money than usual
well count again 2 weeks are not nearly enough.i say it will be 4 or more likely 6 weeks or even more before all 10 parts will be out,and all of them will be released only for the 25 bucks tier until all parts are finished,and then the other tiers will get the updates all a few days after the second high tier and so on.

i say the other parts are not even finished thats because he makes the partial releases for the two highest tiers, and until today no new part was released.

i think the partial releases won´t get an public release unless it will be leaked.you can probably hope for the public release in 2 month at this pace when all parts are finished.

and you are right that he can make more money with that,if some guys jump on the tier where he gives the partial releases.

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
well count again 2 weeks are not nearly enough.i say it will be 4 or more likely 6 weeks or even more before all 10 parts will be out,and all of them will be released only for the 25 bucks tier until all parts are finished,and then the other tiers will get the updates all a few days after the second high tier and so on.

i say the other parts are not even finished thats because he makes the partial releases for the two highest tiers, and until today no new part was released.

i think the partial releases won´t get an public release unless it will be leaked.you can probably hope for the public release in 2 month at this pace when all parts are finished.

and you are right that he can make more money with that,if some guys jump on the tier where he gives the partial releases.
You're wrong...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Considering that was the developer of the vn I'd tend to believe him
ahhh i see

so i am wrong that the partial release is only meant to the two highest tiers because it is written in the tier descripion...

so i am wrong that the dev can make more money if supporters jump on the two highest tiers that will give access to the partial releases.

so i am wrong that the partial releases wont´t get an public release unless it will be leaked,because it is not even in the tier description for the lower tiers.

so i am wrong that there will be no public release until all parts are finished.

so i am wrong when is say that the whole update is not even finished yet...

i see i see :rolleyes:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The Partial Update 04/10 and the 08/10 will be released to all patrons, but I believe it will be leaked as always, so just wait for a little more guys.

Reactions: Dastibal

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
i thought the plan was release of a few partial updates, like 3 or so, before the full thing...but it sounds like now release is going to be a string of 10 partial updates?

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
The Partial Update 04/10 and the 08/10 will be released to all patrons, but I believe it will be leaked as always, so just wait for a little more guys.
so you're indirectly saying there will be no public release from your side whatsoever..?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes