Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning v0.3.0P-Part2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.11.2020
Where is Part 1 for android?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i manage to get the Bull bad ending and the cumslut (gloryhole) bad ending
whats the last bad ending? i cant manage to get it
try the Marks bull route there is a bad ending two to be honest and two i have seen in the lesbian route.in the slut path i haven´t found one this far.

but both endings in both routes are the same.the thirt one must be in the slut path

Last edited:

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Well if you're playing just one route, then yes, but just so you know the game has 10, TEN routes, so feel free to explorer it ;D
yup there are many contents never play one route also make a lot of save. If anyone like the game can consider to support Saruh here :D

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Thank you for the update it was so good. I really like this game and all the different routes gives it so much play ability so glad we can name saves now. I can't wait to see more keep up the amazing work!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Saruh Changelog says 3 bad ending so it's like there are good endings in that regards ?

Like i play Aria's lesbian lover route you write it's bad ending you mean there is good ending in that path but not yet or all about aria's lover path is bad ?

Sorry if my question is stupid bdw.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I love this game but I wish there was more of a focus on Henry being abused by the hands of the wife. Early on there was some hot scenes where he's humiliated and not allowed to eat steak. But... it never really goes further than that (aside from the cheating). What about making him wear a chastity cage? Making him clean her out? Licking the sweat from her pits after her workout? Massage her feet after dancing? Missed opportunity IMO.

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
running the compressed version. Pretty sure I have saves from the different paths. But I keep getting this path hasn't been implemented yet message when I try to resume from the previous save point.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
running the compressed version. Pretty sure I have saves from the different paths. But I keep getting this path hasn't been implemented yet message when I try to resume from the previous save point.
I'm getting the same, pretty sure there are new scenes on each path, but can't save because i'm getting errors and can't trigger new scenes, just message that it's not implemented yet.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
I'm having a slight problem. On the slutwife route. I picked calling Trevon last in the update as it is the only choice left. But when I do, it replays the going out alone sequence.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes