Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone know what route this was? after this I think Henry would eat out his wife so I'm assuming this was the Slutwife route, but my only two options were for a Gloryhole or Treyvon

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Regarding the last update.
So if you choose to be only with Aria and not spreading your wings Aria Will leave you right.
So is there any way of having Aria alone in a relationship.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
lol i am a pantreon and i have complaint a lot so far but he never takes it seriously :)
so that part is not so true at all :)

some time ago i have written a complain on pantreon at some post,i didn´t even got an answer.....

and that choice you FORCING to Angelica is like a Blackmail from Aria to Angelica.
Either you do it my way or i leave your sorry ass and game over kind of way from Aria to Angelica.

it would have the same effekt if you would more stick to the storypath you are making in that update.

and to make it clear: i know that your game is not a lovestory or a corruption game at all,and i know Angelica is some kind of Sex Demon in this game and Aria wan´ts that Sex Demon back in her life,but you should leave the players the choice to stick to the route they are playing even if that means that Aria has two surprises and Angelica can choose witch to take.
I was exactly thinking just that.
There should at least be an option to for the players to choose a route.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So if you choose to be only with Aria and not spreading your wings Aria Will leave you right.
yep if you choose not to "spreat your wings" like how Aria wants it from Angelica then it is game over.
the Conversation between the two says otherwise before because Aria says there that she will "Always love" angelica and will be always by her side,but that means nothing in the end.

Reactions: AmerHST and ProtDan

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I guess it'll be possible in Angelica mistress route but can't say for sure.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
yep if you choose not to "spreat your wings" like how Aria wants it from Angelica then it is game over.
the Conversation between the two says otherwise before because Aria says there that she will "Always love" angelica and will be always by her side,but that means nothing in the end.
Thanks for clarifying.
I thought I did something wrong because there was no choice in which you can stay with Aria in a loving relationship.
So there is no love route for Aria.
There should at least be an option to stay in a relationship with Aria alone.
Yes I have seen the Dev's comments regarding this is not a loving or a corruption book.
But there should at least Be an option to stay in a closed relationship with Aria alone.

Reactions: Steinchen

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
lol i am a pantreon and i have complaint a lot so far but he never takes it seriously :)
so that part is not so true at all :)

some time ago i have written a complain on pantreon at some post,i didn´t even got an answer.....

and that choice you FORCING to Angelica is like a Blackmail from Aria to Angelica.
Either you do it my way or i leave your sorry ass and game over kind of way from Aria to Angelica.

it would have the same effekt if you would more stick to the storypath you are making in that update.

and to make it clear: i know that your game is not a lovestory or a corruption game at all,and i know Angelica is some kind of Sex Demon in this game and Aria wan´ts that Sex Demon back in her life,but you should leave the players the choice to stick to the route they are playing even if that means that Aria has two surprises and Angelica can choose witch to take.
You're a patron? :oops:, So send me a complain on discord, or on the patreon page, since I don't appear among the people you support, I thought you were lying.
Screenshot_2020-11-22-11-50-03-379_com.android.chrome.png

Also, never received a complaint neither in the comments nor by PM, the only complaint I got was from a guy called Mel asking why he wasn't able to see the partial updates.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
You're a patron? :oops:, So send me a complain on discord, or on the patreon page, since I don't appear among the people you support, I thought you were lying.
View attachment 911195

Also, never received a complaint neither in the comments nor by PM, the only complaint I got was from a guy called Mel asking why he wasn't able to see the partial updates.
well first i do not use discord and that is the biggest problem i think.i tell it everytime that only a small group of people uses discord.when you listen to complains are you listen ONLY to the few persons that are using discord??.
on pantreon i have wrote something a while ago and got no answer so i kind of stopped writing there.
and i have never seen you asking your supporters what they think on pantreon.you are waiting for complainers coming to you,but you are really never asking your supporters what they are thinking.
if you really appreciate ALL of your supporters even your lowest tiers as you saying on pantreon you should show it to them at least a little bit that you are hearing what they saying,in my case you never took me seriously.

secondly why should i lie about that? i wrote it serveral times here that i am an Supporter of you.i just not use my name on Pantreon it is my brothers account that we share so we can support more devs because it gone up to more that 150 Bucks already per month for all devs together.

the complaints that you are not listening are not about the updates or releases it is about the gamecontent/plotholes/bugs not matching content for specific routes ect,ect....
maybe nobody trys to complain about the game content anymore because i bet there are more of your supporters here in this forum and they seeing you are not taking it seriously.

think about it.

Edit : i don´t know why but here under supporting devs it only shows 8 but I/we are currently supporting nearly 20 devs by now.

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
By the way, I'm not saying that the players opinion doesn't count, many of the criticism that made me sometimes change something in what I have planned came from here, also, the fact that the only forum to which I post my stuff is this one should already say enough about how much I value this community.

But I said it already, is not easy to make a game with 10 routes without creating loose ends, or so many branches that the story won't even make sense anymore.

As for all the complaints about the "Lesbian Lovers" route, the word Lovers might have lead some of you guys on, I guess this might be a culture thing, because to me that word translate to a different type of love or my values are messed up.

Because I think that it would be obvious that a tame route wouldn't fit this game at all, neither would fit the characters personalities either.

How two sex machines can become tame monogamic Lovers? Especially when Aria, who doesn't have maturity in terms of a conventional/monogamic relationship, gives Angelica a trial by fire like that, although it's a commissioned scene fit so perfectly in the story I wouldn't change it.

Another thing is that although I don't have everything in the paper yet, all the routes already have an main ending defined, so even if you guys scream how painful the journey is I won't change it (Especially when the choice fells forced), but it will make sense in the end.

But now let me ask y'all something now, is serious that none of you guys saw anything like this coming?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
1 - well first i do not use discord...

2 - on pantreon i have wrote something a while ago and got no answer so i kind of stopped writing there.

3 - and i have never seen you asking your supporters what they think on pantreon.you are waiting for complainers coming to you ,but you are really never asking your supporters what they are thinking.

4 - if you really appreciate ALL of your supporters even your lowest tiers as you saying on pantreon you should show it to them at least a little bit that you are hearing what they saying,

5 - in my case you never took me seriously.

6 - secondly why should i lie about that?

7 - gamecontent/plotholes/bugs not matching content for specific routes ect,ect....

8 - maybe nobody trys to complain about the game content anymore because i bet there are more of your supporters here in this forum and they seeing you are not taking it seriously.
Steinchen - OK, you want me to take you seriously? Then here we go.

1 - Yes, this is a big problem, because it is an open line of communication where I left an open chat to all of those who care enough about the game enough can say anything, but I'm still active in this thread.

2 - Well, I might have missed a comment, but I would never miss a PM, and all the guys that sent one of those got a quick reply, either here or in the patreon page.

3 - Well, I did, you rollback some patreon post, or even in this forum when the destination of the story was not defined yet I asked for some feedback, which you were one of the few people to give me some although I still can't see the hole in the plot that you keep saying that it is there, I really don't see it.

4 - Which I do, but I'm not a wizard, nor a seer, so I can't guess it if you guys don't say it.

5 - Lies, although I joke a lot, and you take things WAY too seriously, you are one of the few that I make sure to read, even when you don't make sense.

6 - Well, I have some serious trust issues when it comes to the internet, there is a lot of crazy people out there, I asked that to myself too, like "why would she lie about being a patron?" So, I made sure to check it, but never found any evidence of you being a patron, but even with me still not really sure if you are or not a patron, here I am.

7 - Now, this here is a serious accusation, first the patreon version is currently bug free, I can't do nothing if people prefers to use a leaked version than wait for me to publish it, which I said I would, time and time again, but people keeps leaking it so I'm simply letting you guys handle things for yourselves since my aid is not needed.

So, if there are any bugs in something that you downloaded from a link that was not provided by me, I don't have any obligation to solve that, but even so, sometimes I do.

Now I NEVER received a complaint that wasn't yours or mayonese's about the plot, complains about game content doesn't make sense to me, because if I'm selling tuna but you want salmon shouldn't you go to where they are selling salmon?

Now, not matching content for specific routes, you're only saying that because that was straight sex scene in all routes when the routes were not even fully divided yet, but what you don't realize is that that scene holds a lot of weight in the story.

8 - Now this here is offensive AF, how am I not taking it seriously?
You know how much work I'm putting in this project?
You know how much time I stay put in front of the computer to bring you guys the amount of content that I bring with every update?
I'm working with the most basic machine, rendering in italy with an Rtx 2060, while every other first world creator is using the best machines there are.
I'm developing a game with so many routes and content that not even the players are able to keep track of everything, and you're saying that I'm not taking it seriously? For real? Should I start milking patrons and deliver a meager update every month then? Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong...

So, here it is, you want me to take you seriously? I already am, but that doesn't mean I'll change the story I'm telling to fit anyone's tastes, the story is this, a bunch of walking disasters living together under the same roof and you want a love-monogamic-cliche-tame story to come out of that? For Real?
Girl... Please...
I'm starting to think that you're the one who is not taking me seriously.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
- i ship hard ariaXangelica in this game to the point i didn't bother trying other routes, i might say the futa surprise was very hot and the best, i wish there was more of futa scenes in this game.

- aria was my best character because of her beauty and dominace and everything, submiting to ingelica *in general* and wanting her for her self was very hot.

- to be honest i disliked aria's mindset late game a lot when she didn't like the -now- angelica's personality, even when angelica was ready to commit to her. i understand that aria wanted the past angelica so bad but that should be said early game i think, so maybe we won't waste our time romancing aria. because of how she was likely obsessed with angelica so bad that possibly in a matter of sense she would accept any angelica's version so she can own her finally. i think that's how the pervert aria should be. and the bad ending when aria was wearing more conservative clothes and more likely your typical housewife would make a sense.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
All this drama and all I want to see is Angelica soaking Marks spunk all over her wedding ring.... then getting pregnant on the cheating route. :whistle:

AVennport

May 18, 2020
Some people just can't take the "L"... Just feels like feeding the trolls at that point, hopefully the devs can just get on with doing the business, as it were.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Steinchen - OK, you want me to take you seriously? Then here we go.

1 - Yes, this is a big problem, because it is an open line of communication where I left an open chat to all of those who care enough about the game enough can say anything, but I'm still active in this thread.

2 - Well, I might have missed a comment, but I would never miss a PM, and all the guys that sent one of those got a quick reply, either here or in the patreon page.

3 - Well, I did, you rollback some patreon post, or even in this forum when the destination of the story was not defined yet I asked for some feedback, which you were one of the few people to give me some although I still can't see the hole in the plot that you keep saying that it is there, I really don't see it.

4 - Which I do, but I'm not a wizard, nor a seer, so I can't guess it if you guys don't say it.

5 - Lies, although I joke a lot, and you take things WAY too seriously, you are one of the few that I make sure to read, even when you don't make sense.

6 - Well, I have some serious trust issues when it comes to the internet, there is a lot of crazy people out there, I asked that to myself too, like "why would she lie about being a patron?" So, I made sure to check it, but never found any evidence of you being a patron, but even with me still not really sure if you are or not a patron, here I am.

7 - Now, this here is a serious accusation, first the patreon version is currently bug free, I can't do nothing if people prefers to use a leaked version than wait for me to publish it, which I said I would, time and time again, but people keeps leaking it so I'm simply letting you guys handle things for yourselves since my aid is not needed.

So, if there are any bugs in something that you downloaded from a link that was not provided by me, I don't have any obligation to solve that, but even so, sometimes I do.

Now I NEVER received a complaint that wasn't yours or mayonese's about the plot, complains about game content doesn't make sense to me, because if I'm selling tuna but you want salmon shouldn't you go to where they are selling salmon?

Now, not matching content for specific routes, you're only saying that because that was straight sex scene in all routes when the routes were not even fully divided yet, but what you don't realize is that that scene holds a lot of weight in the story.

8 - Now this here is offensive AF, how am I not taking it seriously?
You know how much work I'm putting in this project?
You know how much time I stay put in front of the computer to bring you guys the amount of content that I bring with every update?
I'm working with the most basic machine, rendering in italy with an Rtx 2060, while every other first world creator is using the best machines there are.
I'm developing a game with so many routes and content that not even the players are able to keep track of everything, and you're saying that I'm not taking it seriously? For real? Should I start milking patrons and deliver a meager update every month then? Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong...

So, here it is, you want me to take you seriously? I already am, but that doesn't mean I'll change the story I'm telling to fit anyone's tastes, the story is this, a bunch of walking disasters living together under the same roof and you want a love-monogamic-cliche-tame story to come out of that? For Real?
Girl... Please...
I'm starting to think that you're the one who is not taking me seriously.
untill now you do not understood it i think.

NOBODY and i mean nobody want´s a monogamous/romance,lovey dovey love story with aria and angelica in your game that is what you do not understand here.

you doing fine in every route but in the only "female" routes there are complains and that not only from me here as you know,why is that so???

stick more to the "Lesbian" tags in that route or give choices to stay there and don´t force dicks on a route that YOU called "Lesbian Lovers"

Screenshot_1.jpg

uppz there you see that i am an supporter and i/we have reduced the tier when you startet the partial releases.

and how can i take you seriously after some of the comments you postet here after the complains here hmmm???

i will not comment the rest because i have no urge to repeat everything over and over again.
but play your own game and play it seriously with reading all dialogues and all maybe and i mean maybe you see it yourself then.

and again : i know that your game is not a lovestory/monogamous/lovey dovey/romance or a corruption game at all,and i know Angelica is some kind of Sex Demon in this game and Aria someway too and want´s that Sex Demon Angelica back in her life,but you should leave the players the choice to stick to the route they are playing even if that means that Aria has two surprises and Angelica can choose witch to take.

and to finish : i don´t dislike your game,and i will continiue playing it even if it stays how it is.I would not support you if i would not like it (who would),but i sometimes come to think that you don´t want to understand what other users writing here.

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
So which Route is the route where Henry fucks that black chick with the red hair? because that's where the game ends for me.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
what about the route in which Angelica is seen blowing off a dude while she was being recorded on her phone? I thought this would be the slutwife path, but only Trevon or the Gloryhole happened that night. if you would happen to know
sorry i haven´t seen this scene so far, maybe it is from the hotwife path or an early scene from the slutwife path??
sorry not sure about that.

the faithful and the hotwife path are the only ones i have not played so far,so my best guess is the hotwife path otherwise i would probably remember that scene.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes