• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 306 47.6%

• Total voters

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
What are the bad endings?
i found only 1 bad endings with Aria one. She just tell Angelica to she fucked with everyone (7 men and 5 women in 1 week after love confession they got) if you don't forgive her you just leave her and after 3 year we saw the same Aria married? and got kid from Mark.

Aria is too afraid of monopolize her self for anyone including MC too but if you got fight with her and leave her you gonna see she monopolize herself for Mark and even got a child from him ... :D

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can really not understand this. He has 5 "proofreaders" (!) named at the end of this update. Are they all 6 years olds, has none of them ever go to school?

Dear "proofreaders" the plural of a noun in English is s and NOT 's. If you write for instance "girl's" that means as much as "of the girl", "something that belongs to a girl". If you however want to say that there is more than 1 girl, that would be "girls", not "girl's".. a normal plural. This stupidity can be seen hundreds of times by different nouns in the dialogues or thoughts, throughout the whole game.

And if you want to say that something belongs to you, that would be "yours", not "your's". Coz "your's" would be in fact the short of "yours is", which would make in fact no sense.

And please understand that "here", "hear", "hair" and "her" mean by no means the same..

Not to mention (but this is a wide spread problem in a certain gneration) that a question mark is a question mark is a question mark and should only be used after a QUESTION, not after a sentence that may suggest a certain degree of uncertainty but is NOT a question.

My God, provided these "proofreaders" are native Americans (which they seem to be, judging by the good amount of elaborated phrases and intellectual words used here) what kind of fuckin' schools do you guys have there in the USA? Have you, dear "writers", ever seen one school form inside? And if yes, how do they let you go through from class to class with such "knowledge"?

5 "proofreaders"... my God.. amazing indeed:
ba5d56e49e2434d99516277df1bb7426.png

Reactions: Mr_Ecchi

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
View attachment 921633

How do i get this scene ?
As far as i can see from such a small image , this is from the orgy scene with Aria and Julia and the 3 italian twin brothers which you get if you chose to go with Aria at the club where you meet them all.

This is not part of the last update but was in a previous one. I don't remember on which of the lines this was but i think you get it on all lines if you chose to go with Aria or.. it was maybe on the "slutty friends".

Here is a bigger picture as thumbnail (click to enlarge) so you can see that it is located at Aria's place:
d5e42286c7176b1cfa03be31ff8c22ee.jpg
PS: The original is out of focus, not my fault lol

Last edited:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This game is in a way the definition of this song:

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
One of the best games if not the best and I don't understand how it is possible that, with the great variety of choices and scenes, it doesn't have a gallery in the game or that no one has thought of making one ... If someone were to make a mod gallery they would immediately make it Santo.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I downloaded a 2.15 GB file but I've already played it so where's part 2?
There are many routes, the last update only advanced in a few of them. Maybe your route hasn't progressed yet or already did in the prior update.

Jan 31, 2018
Saruh I played the Bull route and I like the progression. Considering how many real life cuckolds are the ones getting their wives into it, I don't think it was necessary per se for it to take so long for Henry to embrace being a submissive cuckold (and for Angelica to be a nymphomaniac for that matter), but I can see how it works to slowly subvert those who are more in denial about their feelings by basically holding their hand as they gradually descend into reality one step at a time. It also serves as an exciting build up that leaves one wanting for more.

The really quick 'flashes' of for example Angelica's friend getting fucked by Marc is a really nice and exciting touch as a representation of compulsive thoughts/angst of getting cuckolded. I also like how Marc's comments about how he doesn't want Henry to suck on his cock and how he's concerned Henry desires to go further, seems to foreshadow that is exactly what will happen, which would be hot indeed. Just like how it's foreshadowed that Marc will get Angelica pregnant, it would be hot if Henry will eagerly go full-on humiliated sissy, begging Sir if he may fluff him and suck his balls to aid Sir in impregnating Angelica.

I'm very curious in what direction you're going to take it. Keep up the great work and ofc ignore any haters (y).

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes