RPGM Abandoned Angel's Redemption [v0.16] [G2320]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I've reloaded this game over a dozen times because it keeps freezing, and if I try to access the menu via right click it auto freezes, and I can't find a save point anywhere, and the hotfix did nothing, and no i'm not reading through 10 pages to see if anyone else has had this issue too. something is definitely wrong with the code as i've played over 30 different RPGM games on this site and this is the first one that really wants me to NOT play it.

Reactions: g2320hdb

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
I've reloaded this game over a dozen times because it keeps freezing, and if I try to access the menu via right click it auto freezes, and I can't find a save point anywhere, and the hotfix did nothing, and no i'm not reading through 10 pages to see if anyone else has had this issue too. something is definitely wrong with the code as i've played over 30 different RPGM games on this site and this is the first one that really wants me to NOT play it.
I am sorry you are experiencing this. I cannot guarantee that I can fix it or even know where to start as you are the only one who has reported this specific issue

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Nobody else seems to have this issue but for some reason whenever I go into a battle, the screen just goes black and it never actually starts the battle. I have no clue what's causing this, I might try redownloading the game to see if something got corrupted or something.
Same here, I've tried 3 times and can never start a battle, black screen right after "now loading". I never experienced this with any RPGM games I've played and I've played quite a lot.

Fezz240

Oct 20, 2018
Anything after the goblin witch yet? Coming back to her after some time, the only options are to fight or be smashed by an anvil. Defeating her doesn't seem to progress the quest in any way.

What about the ruins? Except for orcs, the necklace, and the gate too small to enter, I can't seem to find anything.

Last edited:

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Anything after the goblin witch yet? Coming back to her after some time, the only options are to fight or be smashed by an anvil. Defeating her doesn't seem to progress the quest in any way.

What about the ruins? Except for orcs, the necklace, and the gate too small to enter, I can't seem to find anything.
Not yet

Reactions: Fezz240

infernozz

Sep 19, 2018
really nice game i like it a lot :), also what mods you use to make guro on honey select sir please ? i've been searching for one for quite some time now

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
have news with the update?
I'm sorry, I thought I would have more free time, but between balancing work and my pixiv fanbox and this game, I'm finding it difficult to make progress. Right now I'm choosing the fanbox as priority over this because people have paid me for regular content.

I promise I haven't abandoned the game.

really nice game i like it a lot :), also what mods you use to make guro on honey select sir please ? i've been searching for one for quite some time now
Too many to count tbh. I know some gory stuff is from wen, some of it floated from gurochan long ago. Some others are from galaxyexpress, not sure where you can find it though. (I dont think I have the original download saved) And finally joan's projectors work great for adding blood splatter.

who has a save. to get this scene
You need to get her, and only her to leave for the city to trigger the scene (after you lose the fight). Getting the father to leave too will not trigger this scene.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote