RPGM Abandoned Angel's Redemption [v0.16] [G2320]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Ah, that's it then. I stole from them first, naughty me. :p

Still leaves me with a corpse in my backpack, though.

Goblins and bears.
holy crap

I was so scared thinking the plugin I so depended on was broken, but thankfully I am just retarded XD

Hotfix for both issues:

so basically, they didn't respawn because, while I changed the spawn script from yenfly to galv plugin, I forgot to do the same for respawn script.

As for the old man, RPGM requires all interactable events to have an image attached to it, even if the image is empty. I forgot to set the empty image.

Sorry :(

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
OK, so the goblin ambush event is fixed, the old man quest is fixed but the goblins and bears on the Redwater map still don't respawn.

Reactions: g2320hdb

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
OK, so the goblin ambush event is fixed, the old man quest is fixed but the goblins and bears on the Redwater map still don't respawn.
Ok, I believe what happened is that your save file's # spawned went up without the enemies spawning, so even though I fixed the respawn(for new games), the game thinks you have more things in the map than you actually do.

Anyways, sorry about that. Here's a temporary fix for you, it adds a crystal for you to reset spawn at any given time.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Thanks.

In return, I've found another bug. Lol.

I cleared the ruined castle, then when I went back I found the metal chest has infinite contents. You can just keep opening it time after time and find new goodies each time. You don't even need to leave the castle and return.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Thanks.

In return, I've found another bug. Lol.

I cleared the ruined castle, then when I went back I found the metal chest has infinite contents. You can just keep opening it time after time and find new goodies each time. You don't even need to leave the castle and return.
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Ok I'll leave that for now as I want to revamp the entire way the game handles respawns. I want things to "respawn" when you are out of the map, right now it trickles in the respawn when u enter the map.

You can either choose to not abuse it or use it to beat bosses idk.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Ok this game cast a curse on me. After getting cooked dozens of times by goblins, enjoyable as it was to watch, I went to play some WoW to catch a break and then this happened:
WoWScrnShot_031521_015214.jpg
Goblins trying to cook me everywhere I go.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Do we have to download all the hotfixes one by one? Currently theres six all over the thread.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Sometimes in scenes, it says "TAB to Hide/Unhide Windows" is this supposed to hide text? Its not working, or theres no way to hide the text box?

Also, im trying to collect all the defeat scenes, how many are there ?

Last edited:

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Sometimes in scenes, it says "TAB to Hide/Unhide Windows" is this supposed to hide text? Its not working, or theres no way to hide the text box?

Also, im trying to collect all the defeat scenes, how many are there ?
Hmm, it used to work... Can confirm it doesn't anymore though.
As to how many, 7 full ones, a few variations based on how it occurred and further variations based on armor. Then there's another dead scene but not from defeat, and two full-ish scenes from memory shards.

Reactions: Firebless

Tetrax333

Jun 21, 2017
Nobody else seems to have this issue but for some reason whenever I go into a battle, the screen just goes black and it never actually starts the battle. I have no clue what's causing this, I might try redownloading the game to see if something got corrupted or something.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Nobody else seems to have this issue but for some reason whenever I go into a battle, the screen just goes black and it never actually starts the battle. I have no clue what's causing this, I might try redownloading the game to see if something got corrupted or something.
Save file would help me ID the issue.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Idk if I just need the main save file or the rest of it so I'll just give it to you like this, hope it's not too much trouble and hopefully this could get resolved, thank you.
Welp, the save file works perfectly fine for me :/ I do not get the bug you are reporting.

Out of curiosity, what are your system specs, windows version, etc?

Felixc001

Sep 17, 2020
Save file would help me ID the issue.
Also caught a bug with black screen when start a battle. Problem with it that it is veeery random. It may happen, it may not whit the same pack, you can't be sure until the end.
If it help, most often it happens with two continuous battles: you attack a pack, defeat it and immediately after that you start a second battle with another pack (it can happen in goblins' camp for example). The screen goes black in 9 of 10 times.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Also caught a bug with black screen when start a battle. Problem with it that it is veeery random. It may happen, it may not whit the same pack, you can't be sure until the end.
If it help, most often it happens with two continuous battles: you attack a pack, defeat it and immediately after that you start a second battle with another pack (it can happen in goblins' camp for example). The screen goes black in 9 of 10 times.
I've done 3 back to back battles while testing spawn system and have not encountered this, but I'll keep an eye out on a possible cause.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Idk if I just need the main save file or the rest of it so I'll just give it to you like this, hope it's not too much trouble and hopefully this could get resolved, thank you.
The next time this happens, can you guys press F8 and take a screenshot?
Idk what to actually look for, but it's the best I can do atm.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Очень хорошая игра. можно добавить латексную броню. обтягивающие. и туфли на каблуке. и еще сцены убийств.
More armor types can only come after a point of no return so I don't have to redo all previous scenes with it.
Alternatively, I can add such an outfit for a flashback scene.
Google Translate:
Больше типов брони может появиться только после точки невозврата, поэтому мне не нужно переделывать с ней все предыдущие сцены.
Как вариант, я могу добавить такой наряд для сцены воспоминаний.

Reactions: vili007

Theghostypig

Feb 18, 2020
I just had an interesting and fun idea involving the peasants. The Angel, looking upon the poor peasants, may think that they need more then just the gold in her pocket and offers them Everything. Including herself. At that point it's the choice of the peasants what to do with her. Tbh, it's mostly just something that would be fun as a one off thing and again just an idea.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote