Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I thought it was because of my reading disability but

but it's not just me

don't get me wrong it's a well-made game

but I don't understand a single thing that is happening like at all

this is the first time I've ever stop playing a game in the middle of it just to ask for help to understand the story

has the developer said anything about it
its like a memory puzzle , which gets resolved in later updates as the mc is healing

but it is too confusing at the moment to get any point of the story connected ,

atleast for me ...

and yes , i think it will be a great game , the prologue was very promising

Sep 3, 2020
its like a memory puzzle , which gets resolved in later updates as the mc is healing

but it is too confusing at the moment to get any point of the story connected ,

atleast for me ...

and yes , i think it will be a great game , the prologue was very promising
it's impossible to figure out because the MC looks the same in the past present and future

you can't tell where one scene ends another begins

there's no sense of time

it's like you're putting together a puzzle where every piece looks exactly the same

and some scenes end too quickly and you don't even understand what you saw

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
Pol4F.png P19F.png
it's impossible to figure out because the MC looks the same in the past present and future

you can't tell where one scene ends another begins

there's no sense of time

it's like you're putting together a puzzle where every piece looks exactly the same

and some scenes end too quickly and you don't even understand what you saw
Does mc really look the same in these 2 pictures? A beard is a good enough tip.

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1638333 View attachment 1638347

Does mc really look the same in these 2 pictures? A beard is a good enough tip.
okay to be fair the beard does look different but that's only because you pointed it out

I'm being completely honest right now

i would have never noticed it on my own

I'm being as honest as possible maybe I'm stupid and slow but a beard is not enough at least for me

but I'm not the only one having trouble

90% of the people who play it couldn't tell what was a flashback

or if the mc was dreaming about the past

again this is a great and wonderful game

but it's the only game where I have stopped and asked people what was a flashback and what was not

Last edited:

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
okay to be fair the beard does look different but that's only because you pointed it out

I'm being completely honest right now

i would have never noticed it on my own

I'm being as honest as possible maybe I'm stupid and slow but a beard is not enough at least for me

but I'm not the only one having trouble

90% of the people who play it couldn't tell what was a flashback

or if the mc was dreaming about the past

again this is a great and wonderful game

but it's the only game where I have stopped and asked people what was a flashback and what was not
If everyone is complaining about the same thing, then there is a problem. Stay tuned as I'll be posting episode 1.5 soon and making the flashbacks in episode 1 more prominent and highlighting the time jumps.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2021
If everyone is complaining about the same thing, you have a problem. Stay tuned as I will release episode 1.5 in 1 month and make the flashbacks in episode 1 more specific and point out the time jumps.
Sorry to interrupt, but if I were you, I would seriously abstain from giving out any estimates or potential deadlines.
You are not good with time and you don't have a good track record with two abandoned projects.
No need to make empty promises, deliver first, and only then start promising anything.
At least that's how good developers with a solid reputation do it :rolleyes:

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
Sorry to interrupt, but if I were you, I would seriously abstain from giving out any estimates or potential deadlines.
You are not good with time and you don't have a good track record with two abandoned projects.
No need to make empty promises, deliver first, and only then start promising anything.
At least that's how good developers with a solid reputation do it :rolleyes:
You are right, but chapter 1.5 will be short and the renders are almost ready, I normally avoid giving time, but this time the situation is a little different.

Reactions: Kond

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I agree with the majority. It is quite difficult to know what is going on. I think it's all too cryptic. There's lots and lots of information. But that information leaves virtually nothing clear. Still, I think I'm moderately clear on what are past and present events. What doesn't help is knowing what the fuck is going on. I don't know what the main plot is. I've only seen a bunch of events, but I don't know the reasons why they happen. Like I said, I think it's all too cryptic. I can't "enjoy" it without having the slightest idea of what's going on. I understand that it will be clarified in the future, but I think it would have been better to give much clearer clues.

There are too many characters. Except for 3 or 4, I have no idea how many characters will be important to the story, how many girls will be romanceable, nor how many are secondary characters that won't play a major role in the story.

However... That said, contrary to what some comments say, personally, it all makes me want to know more. At no point did I feel overwhelmed or bored. On the contrary, I wanted and want to know more. I want to know what the fuck is going on. Genuinely I'm intrigued by the story and to get everything straightened out. While I ended up a bit "disappointed" because I understood almost nothing (lol), the mystery that VN tries to establish worked on me and like I said, I'm really looking forward to continue.

Sep 3, 2020
I agree with the majority. It is quite difficult to know what is going on. I think it's all too cryptic. There's lots and lots of information. But that information leaves virtually nothing clear. Still, I think I'm moderately clear on what are past and present events. What doesn't help is knowing what the fuck is going on. I don't know what the main plot is. I've only seen a bunch of events, but I don't know the reasons why they happen. Like I said, I think it's all too cryptic. I can't "enjoy" it without having the slightest idea of what's going on. I understand that it will be clarified in the future, but I think it would have been better to give much clearer clues.

There are too many characters. Except for 3 or 4, I have no idea how many characters will be important to the story, how many girls will be romanceable, nor how many are secondary characters that won't play a major role in the story.

However... That said, contrary to what some comments say, personally, it all makes me want to know more. At no point did I feel overwhelmed or bored. On the contrary, I wanted and want to know more. I want to know what the fuck is going on. Genuinely I'm intrigued by the story and to get everything straightened out. While I ended up a bit "disappointed" because I understood almost nothing (lol), the mystery that VN tries to establish worked on me and like I said, I'm really looking forward to continue.
I guess it's extra hard for me is it because of my disability
I don't think so but I wouldn't mind if things was a little more clear

and maybe you're right about too many characters all at once

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Angel's Tear [Episode 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 172 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Second host if possible joker .

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
okay I'm still playing the game

but I have to stop and ask is anybody else having a hard time following the story I can't tell what is the past present or future

like at all it just goes from one random scene to another and I can't understand the story one bit

is it me or I mean am I really that stupid
Yes you are stupid like every others including me

Webs

Sep 25, 2018
Angel's Tear [Episode 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 172 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I appreciate your compressions but can you use anything other than "mixdrop" please. Gofile is a great site, for some reason mixdrop isn't letting me download it

Reactions: Alteni

Maevos

May 4, 2019
This game has bad pacing problems. The story keeps skipping forward which makes it hard to understand what's exactly going on. None of the relationships between characters are ever explained. I've played countless VNs and have never felt this confused.

I'm hoping that it will all actually make sense with more chapters released but I'm not very convinced at the moment.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
English translations/spelling/grammar need work though has a mystery that caught my attention. Can't read now, but if these issues are addressed, I will return and try it again.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
okay I'm still playing the game

but I have to stop and ask is anybody else having a hard time following the story I can't tell what is the past present or future

like at all it just goes from one random scene to another and I can't understand the story one bit

is it me or I mean am I really that stupid
Hey Vidal, I just started playing this game today and thought the same thing. Now I play for several hours but go more and more bored. I think I'll delete that again. Very bad storytelling and much too confusing. It's a shame !

Sep 3, 2020
Hey Vidal, I just started playing this game today and thought the same thing. Now I play for several hours but go more and more bored. I think I'll delete that again. Very bad storytelling and much too confusing. It's a shame !
good to see that I'm not the only one having problems with it but I would not delete it the developer said he's aware of the problem and he will fix it
i actually spoken to the developer seems like a nice guy

I think we should give him a chance to fix it first

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
I have to say it's a nice game with fantastic renders and animations, however I am truly befuddled by the story telling. It seems so jumbled up that I can't pinpoint whether the story is the in the past, present, or future. There needs to be cues to let the player know what exactly is transcending! Hopefully this will get fixed because I truly like this game,.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes