VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel's Tear [Epi.1.5] [Cesny]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
I can't get through this. Its too much jumping around. I get you want to show someone with mental health issues, but if we have such a hard time getting any info from the story as to what is going on then we'll just give up. Hopefully you figure it out in the next update.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Angel's Tear [Episode 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 172 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
nyc..

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Angel's Tear [Episode 1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Angel's Tear [Episode 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 172 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Downloading speed dead slow :confused:
Any other file???

Reactions: Moleman111

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
Yeah, I can't keep going with this either. If I continue playing I'll end up in a mental institution as well. I'll come back next year to see if it's any better or abandoned.

• Haha
Reactions: Minidora and BaasB

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
When it all starts to make sense, you'll quickly revisit things from the past so you don't have to play around again. I don't have many plans for Ntr and harem at the moment, but there is a possibility. You can always tell me your ideas about what you want to happen.
If you plan on adding ntr atleast make it avoidable not every people are fond about that tag

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
The game is 4GB because all the images are unpacked. The "images" folder alone is 3.7GB.

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
I can't get through this. Its too much jumping around. I get you want to show someone with mental health issues, but if we have such a hard time getting any info from the story as to what is going on then we'll just give up. Hopefully you figure it out in the next update.
I'm.... SO confused. I haven't the faintest idea what is happening in this story.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
The renders are great. The story... I have no idea what the fuck is going on. It's all over the place. One second MC doesn't know who the hell he is, in the next second he's gathering up his old friends from before he lost his memory.

A suggestion I have for the dev would be to add some omniscient narration here and there to give the story some cohesion and clarity.
Overall, it's a good effort though.

Reactions: Tunak23

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
It's somewhat interesting but I really have no clue what's going on yet. Dev said I'll understand later so I guess I'll stick around but I'm so lost at the start of this one.

melovya

Sep 29, 2017
I like this game, i am also excited to see some "action" in the upcoming episodes for sure, great VN, i think it needs more time for the story to unfold, thats what it looks like, girls are looking very attractive, Adel surprised me a lot in this first episode. god speed Cesny !

Mar 7, 2021
im probably retarded but i have no idea what was going on throughout most of the game, just kept playing because women look good AWOOGA AWOOGAA

Reactions: melovya

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Very confusing still, but not at all bad. Just don't wait forever to "straighten" the story dev, else it will get tiresome to having to start anew every update to at least get SOMETHING about what this is all about. :)

Reactions: Tunak23

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
let s make a tour, but i hope this time the Dev s make more then one or two up date before abandonned, like his two last project.

will see, keep an eye on this.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes