VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel's Tear [Epi.1.5] [Cesny]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Look like quality. If i not a prepubescent MC want to fuck all is family because she have big bumper. I'm in!

A good solid story is still the secret for a great game. I come back to shout my angry feeling if is not that. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cesny

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Angel's Tear [Episode 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 172 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Yunai12

Apr 5, 2020
Jeez. Based on the quality of the screenshots, this project definitely seems like it has quite a bit of potential. Keep up the good work and I hope this turns out well!

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Angel's Tear [Episode 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 172 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Just a friendly head's up mac link is for pc and pc link is for mac.

Thanks for all the compression you do.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
What if she farts ? :unsure:
[/QUOTE]

Win Win.

You will choke and possibly die on the fumes but know that you won another genre Tag for the game.;) :coffee:

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

i tried hard , really ...
but i cant connect the pieces of this update
its jumping from a to c to b to z to a ....
:(

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The renders are stunning, but boy what the hell is this story? I feel like it's been writen by the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons. The scenes are completely disconnected from one another, it's really fucking hard to tell when a scene is from the past, or present. I mean it's cool have a misterious story, without telling the player everything, but some things have to make sense, for us to be engaged in the story and it's characters. But when you hide or don't explain things just because, it gets boring real fast. For all we know next update we're gonna find out that episode 1 was just a crazy dream the MC had while in the mental hospital :KEK: :KEK:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
The renders are stunning, but boy what the hell is this story? I feel like it's been writen by the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons. The scenes are completely disconnected from one another, it's really fucking hard to tell when a scene is from the past, or present. I mean it's cool have a misterious story, without telling the player everything, but some things have to make sense, for us to be engaged in the story and it's characters. But when you hide or don't explain things just because, it gets boring real fast. For all we know next update we're gonna find out that episode 1 was just a crazy dream the MC had while in the mental hospital :KEK: :KEK:
I felt a mental fatigue and clicked as fast as I could starting somewhere in ep. 1, I think. The average # of words per mouse-click must be around 4 or 5. The repeated use of the same transition / wipe also put me off.

I didn't see a single choice in the game that gave any sort of clue that it'd lead to a fuck scene in a bathroom stall but the animation had so much "head bob", I don't even mind.

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
The mental health of the mc is already not very good, so it is deliberate that the parts you see through the pov of the mc are complicated. As the chapters progress, you will understand whether the things you see through the pov of the mc are from the future or the past. You can think of it as a puzzle. Mc had a traumatic event and gradually lost his sanity, the only thing he can remember properly is Dimitrov. As I said, as the episodes progress, mc's mental health will get better and everything will go from blurry to clear. To give a small example, there is no complexity in the 1-2 places we see through Adel's pov. Keep waiting for new episodes or assemble the pieces yourself.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes