VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel's Tear [Epi.1.5] [Cesny]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
[...]
The renders are spot on and the dialog is actually really good for saying there is a warning as English is not his native language. Really excited for when chapter 1 drops [...]
And that is the problem - the dialog resembles more a MTL translation, so I guess he has no or really bad English skills.

Some sentences are just gibberish for me - could be the Turkish version and I would understand the same ^^ - So I cant say how good or bad the dialog is - because most of the time the characters just put out some words that might resemble a coherent sentence or even some form of dialog. I am not a native speaker myself and just wing it with my rusty school englisch and what I pick up in the internet - so I dont care for the most eloquent writing, but I really want to understand what is going on :p

The game really needs a proof reader or translator to get more support, because as you have said, the renders look good and I do like the look of the MC, even if some facial expressions are a bit weird. ^^

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
And that is the problem - the dialog resembles more a MTL translation, so I guess he has no or really bad English skills.

Some sentences are just gibberish for me - could be the Turkish version and I would understand the same ^^ - So I cant say how good or bad the dialog is - because most of the time the characters just put out some words that might resemble a coherent sentence or even some form of dialog. I am not a native speaker myself and just wing it with my rusty school englisch and what I pick up in the internet - so I dont care for the most eloquent writing, but I really want to understand what is going on :p

The game really needs a proof reader or translator to get more support, because as you have said, the renders look good and I do like the look of the MC, even if some facial expressions are a bit weird. ^^
We actually fixed the English a little bit, but when we reported the update, they got it wrong. We added the link again, sorry.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Third new game I tried today without landladies. Is it christmas already?

Thank you and good luck.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
There has been a new post on Patreon but its just a 'special render' doesn't seem to be any news about the update..

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
I know it's too early for such questions, but you know when the game will be compressed?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Cesny you're previous banner was a lot better than what you have ATM:unsure:

33dff9517ca1c528ae49945833d8e87b.png

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
something is wrong with the gofile download. i got an error when i tried to extract.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
yoo dev...change it to webp
either way this game will be bigger in size then a being a dick in 3-4 update :KEK:

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes