VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel's Tear [Epi.1.5] [Cesny]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While the Amnesia trope is kind of a been there, done that thing in a lot of games. I find this game looking great and i want to play it. While the trope may be cliche the story might not necessarily be 1 to 1 like some games. So I'm looking forward to playing and seeing where it goes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cesny
Feb 11, 2018
Angel's Tear Prologue Unofficial Android Port -

Allow Storage access for persistent saves

This Port has a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text size, opacity slider added

Rename from menu option added

Discord Server 1 -
Discord Server 2 -

1274871_main_menu.png

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
not trying to dismiss your work but maybe look for a proofreader as the English translation is a bit hard to make sense of. again, not trying to dismiss your work thus far. good luck going forward

• Yay, new update!

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Angel's Tear Prologue Unofficial Android Port - Mega

Allow Storage access for persistent saves

This Port has a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text size, opacity slider added

Rename from menu option added

Discord Server 1 -
Discord Server 2 -

View attachment 1253628
You work fast! Thanks for the port

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I confused it with angel's tower:p
Finally a mature looking mc. Not one of those baby face 18y. For mc alone I will give it a try.
Overview could be a little less texing ? I hurts my brain.

• Yay, new update!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
game looks good so far

story can be a interesting one
renders are very good

text needs a proof reader ofc , some sentences need to be rewritten

i smell a big drama incoming ( Lucy )

anyways - nice new game , will see where its leads to

gl with your game Cesny

Simon93333

Apr 25, 2021
not trying to dismiss your work but maybe look for a proofreader as the English translation is a bit hard to make sense of. again, not trying to dismiss your work thus far. good luck going forward
[/QUOT
Well I think I'll take over the translation if the Dev doesn't have any problems with that, but trust me I'm turk and there are words that even I don't know how to translate despite studying English 8 years :D

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
I won't tank the rating with a sole low star review this early in development, but this level of Engrish just won't do. I would probably give it a 2* at this point almost entirely due to the horrendous Engrish that hampers any characterization and natural flow of dialogue.

Since the dev doesn't want to reveal future tags and facepalmed my inquiry, I'll just assume the game revolves mostly around the current tags under Genre. Meaning, this will likely lean heavily into the mystery and drama aspects. It seems to be a rather serious game that isn't trying to be simple fap game or cookie cutter tropey harem/incest/whatever type of game that rehashes the same plot elements. That should be a good thing, but the atrocious Engrish that is even worse than what we see in the overview makes it hard to take this seriously. I wonder how it reads in Turkish, but the English version gives me the sense that the writer just couldn't translate any nuance in the dialogues. Only the bare minimum and core message of the line is translated, and sometimes even that core meaning is lost.

On the plus side, the visuals are quite nice. The dev has talent in creating visually stimulating scenes that has some cinematic quality to it. It's certainly better than most new devs that default to face to face conversations with a person at the center of the screen. The music was alright. It fit the claustrophobic nature of the prologue. The presentation as a whole does a great job in setting the atmosphere.

I consider the writing to be the most important category, and the Engrish presented here just cannot deliver the story the dev wants to tell. It seems like an interesting story, though. If the dev gets an actual translator or editor, the game could definitely be worth following.
We know that English is not good. We plan to fix this in part 1.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
We know that English is not good. We plan to fix this in part 1.
That guy has serious problem. He talks shits about almost every harem, incest, romance game that doesn't include ntr. I told him that dev is new, still learning,English isn't his first language but still he would be a pain in the ass. Ignore him bro. Stick to your vision and improve as you go. Good luck.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I see there will be few girls, so want to ask will it be possible to maintain sex relations with just one of them we choose and have no sex stuff with other girls?

• Thinking Face

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
To put an effort and make a game with nice renders and a story to tell, that's the right thing by now. English will be polished on future updates, it's the right choice to do in the future, there's no room for that right now if there's almost any support yet or any income (by the time that I write this, the DEV has 3 patrons and 8$). So let see...

By the way, best luck to the DEV for this project...

• Thinking Face
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes