VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel's Tear [Epi.1.5] [Cesny]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020

main_menu.png
Overview:
After a traumatic event, you find yourself in a mental hospital. You don't remember how exactly you got to this hospital, what you went through. The only thing you remember about this incident is someone named Dimitrov. You have to face it and bring things to light. There will be some obstacles and some people in your way. Will you crush them or will you pity them?​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-30
Release Date: 2022-06-30
Developer: Cesny -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1.5
Language: English, Turkish, Portuguese(Only Prologue)
Other Games: Lost - Last Chance
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

Discord172_.png FS1.png Cm24.png Kt5v2.png Ee34.png Hst10.PNG Discord174_.png P3F.png D1F.png Fb1f.png Gy5F.png Bil20F.png SPOILER_Discord31_.png NgR5F.png SPOILER_Discord27_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Drama, mystery, romance... Sounds perfect to me. Let's give it a try.

I really like the overview. It makes it pretty clear that mystery will be a very recurring theme. But maybe it's too cryptic. A little more information about the main plot and what we can find in the game (like tags, fetishes, more topics that will be in the game, etc.) would come in handy.

It looks amazing. I wish you much success in the development!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The mere fact that U can play the role of an adult MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

EDIT: Great visual quality and hot scenes. The story is still being developed, but the foundation looks promising and interesting. Some of the dialogue might need a bit of polishing to keep the story from feeling a bit stiff and forced.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, if English is not your first language, OR you aren't confident in your ability to write your story in English, please find someone else to help you; check out the recruiting forums as there are people who will do that for free or a simple credit. This could be a great idea with a great story but it needs someone to polish it and make it coherent in English. I wish I could read Turkish, I believe that's the original language, as I'm sure it makes a lot more sense in the author's native tongue.

Best of luck to the dev, I hope this gets polished up.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes