Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Please, Please let there be pregnancy content in this in the future. Also, I see Yoruichi, but not Soi Fon, I hope there is more than one character planned from each franchise in the future. I desperately want a game where I can knock up Soi Fon

Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Really digging the style. Models look very defined, don't really like that it locks to a few days, so I can't explore much of the content without starting from scratch over and over. Lookin' forward to growth.
Thanks, next patch I will remove this lock!

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Please, Please let there be pregnancy content in this in the future. Also, I see Yoruichi, but not Soi Fon, I hope there is more than one character planned from each franchise in the future. I desperately want a game where I can knock up Soi Fon
Not sure about pregnancy, but will there be Soi Fon depends on how Patrons will vote.

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
if you are looking for feedback on things please please please remove the day limit and make it a sandbox like my hero rising or jump harem it would work so much better otherwise fantastic game
Will do!

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
my only gripe is that progress is tied to days and not player progress with characters. With the way it's now players can miss 100% of the stuff before the end screen (if you don't klick on the girls). Why? Why you make it like that?

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
my only gripe is that progress is tied to days and not player progress with characters. With the way it's now players can miss 100% of the stuff before the end screen (if you don't klick on the girls). Why? Why you make it like that?
Many people said that. I understood. Will change that next patch.

Reactions: GuardianZ

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You mean you have to talk with her in order to progress in main story? No
What I'm saying is if I can prevent the MC from having a relationship of any kind with the prostitutes, and he hasn't sex scenes with them if it is what I want to.

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
What I'm saying is if I can prevent the MC from having a relationship of any kind with the prostitutes, and he hasn't sex scenes with them if it is what I want to.
You can prevent relationships with prostitute, but you will miss some scenes with her. But these are only scenes, which will not affect story or relationships with other girls.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can prevent relationships with prostitute, but you will miss some scenes with her. But these are only scenes, which will not affect story or relationships with other girls.
I don't really want to have the scenes with them, so losing them not only doesn't matter to me, it's my goal in this case.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes