• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
why i can only find hinata and nami and get stuck because they dont give me the room
You have completed all activities (don't forget to visit town center at Sunday night). Their rooms will be available next patch.

Reactions: StadJun

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Oh man it really says a lot that people think that the end of the update is a glitch
Maybe add a notice that it's the end?

Eiji20

Mar 28, 2022
Wait i feel like I'm stuck in the game i just keep getting hinata in the bench and nami at the beach and that's it i never get to interact most of the girls yet and the only h scenes here the game has is the prostitute one

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
I've updated Discord link, guys! Sorry, I didnt know that it expires...

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Wait i feel like I'm stuck in the game i just keep getting hinata in the bench and nami at the beach and that's it i never get to interact most of the girls yet and the only h scenes here the game has is the prostitute one
Looks like you have missed some scenes with Yoruichi and Tatsumaki. Dont forget to check club at night and evening and also city at Sunday night.

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
I think it's a bug, I only see Nami on the beach and Hinata on the benches. The court event, the library event and the pool event disappeared, I couldn't do them

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
just add a little "this is all the content for now" at the end, don't cap the game, just add a warning
Not sure how to make it in terms of coding. Maybe somehow to track all activities that player went through and than give this notification...

tehdude

May 2, 2020
I think it's a bug, I only see Nami on the beach and Hinata on the benches. The court event, the library event and the pool event disappeared, I couldn't do them
it is a bug, new player here, same thing happened to me. no access to previous content

Reactions: ash996

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
I think that when you talk to the main orange-haired girl after the bath scene with Yoruichi, that "advances" time and blocks the other events

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Not sure how to make it in terms of coding. Maybe somehow to track all activities that player went through and than give this notification...
you could also add it in the dialogue of the final content, but then you'd have to remember to delete it later... so your solution is probably more practical

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Make a journal tab in the phone. List the number of scenes seen / total scenes for each girl. That tells the player which girl still has scenes to find in the current version. If you have the current scenes as a variable in the save it'll be fully backwards compatible, since only the total number of scenes should change with each update. This also avoids having to track the specific scenes seen.

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Make a journal tab in the phone. List the number of scenes seen / total scenes for each girl. That tells the player which girl still has scenes to find in the current version. If you have the current scenes as a variable in the save it'll be fully backwards compatible, since only the total number of scenes should change with each update. This also avoids having to track the specific scenes seen.
Yep, I will think about it, but I am not very good at coding...But will try!
ezgif.com-resize.gif

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes