Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 13, 2020
nah for me the problem is switching from "breaking the quiet" halfway into the series. ep2 finale when brutus railed her ass wide open while interrogator was throatfucking her was the best scene, ep3 already took a huge step back in abusing quiet. basically, in this kind of stuff the stakes should never go down, u cant go from all-out double anal to some lame-ass vaginal scenes which is what happened there. last 3 episodes is basically animo wasnt being able to let his money machine go, thats how i see it
I kind of get what you mean here. You can see it in a lot of devs here. They have an inkling of an idea for a game/VN and hope to generate the rest of the story as they go. I think he may have had the first 2 parts thought out and when it came to wrapping up the series (which BTQ should have ended after 3), im guessing either he (or a supporter) came up with the idea of quiet getting payback and weve ended up with 4 and 5 (in which you arent Breaking Quiet). Maybe it should have been done as a 2/3 part sequel.

As for the ones claiming this is a "masterpiece part". Get a grip. Part 5 is the weakest purely from the last half with Quiet. Having her break the whole premise of the series has hindered it. It was supposed to be rape but when you have the characters actually enjoy it, it loses it. Maybe its just me and that im into seeing female submission but i could quite happily cut the Quiet part out of part 5 and be satisfied with the entire series as a whole.

Mar 13, 2020
All this complainer not Supporting for Shit is Getting Shit than the HORSE COCK...
Just STFU And Take what They Released...
Glad this Series is Over, It's time to move to Their Game...
Hope it's Kicking Balls more than their Movies...
So looking forward to you getting jerbaited and he pies off the game in favour of doing a new series. Cant wait for the hate you are gonna post! :ROFLMAO:

Archdevil79

Feb 4, 2021
I don't know, but I would say that the animo somehow forgot what the name of the whole series should be about.. :D
And i don't think we see Quiet broke after all
It's because she was the one who hired the interrogator OR she broke when she willingly gave joy for the horse..

menofesto

Apr 18, 2020
I was waiting for a few dozen like that but he is grateful for everything you put in that video, now just indulge himself there is a doujin sent if you want to add it later XD

lolgg991

Aug 22, 2020
Damn this was incredibly disappointing for some reason I can't quite explain. I guess I just wanted more crazy shit, it felt like we peaked in Episode 3 DP and it only got interesting in Episode 4 when Quiet willingly decided to take it. I guess I wanted Brutus to basically overwhelm Quiet like others have pointed out.

Wildeer is amazing though and it bums me out to no longer come here and be excited for his releases :(

• Wow
Reactions: Roofus and ronmoho
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes