JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I must admit I really struggle to enjoy RPMG, I wonder if this will have a Ren'Py makeover like a previous Anna game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
About Ashley scene: that’s what I read somewhere I didn’t say it’s 100% certain. But I personally don’t care much. Ashley has some good scenes.

But now real talk:

I played the update two times (different options) and I understand the slight disappointment but also want to honour things:

Andrew scene: nice! Hope to see something similar with Alfred :)

Jeremy scene: I personally hoped for more in the Jeremy scene. It was a quite a big scene and I liked the talk at the beginning and is look on her legs and their thoughts. But the scene in the room... idk... I personally hoped for handcuffs which are hanging from the ceiling.. he could have choked her, grabbed her more, and he didn’t even touch her vagina.. she could have fighted more to make it even hotter.

Bar scene: if you refuse the boys request she will talk like she did give up to him and will find the new dress like she gave up to him..., if she disagrees to come with the taxman she will nonetheless take a ride with him...
She can’t say stop during the boys scene more times to stop at certain points... she just give totally up...
btw some pics are at night (which makes sense) and others seem to be at day oO

Office scene: didn’t that offices an anna hang out together? Why so much hate? But nonetheless nice little scene. :)

Photographer scene: I knew it would be just kind of a “teaser” but it was even shorter than I thought it will be. And she can’t even refuse the offer (?) lol.
But at least some photographer love and the other model is REALLY hot too. Far better than the last black one. And impressive there is a girl with even more cruves than Anna and her sister. wow. And I like the idea of bring her sister to a shoot. :)

Drug scene: nice build up. Great locations. The cloth change scene was imo a bit unnecessary. Let Anna look more naive and dumber than she should be (agreeing or not agreeing) too few options. But watching Michael beating these guys was fun. (Only if he helps her. He should get the option of a “reward” later)
The hotel scene was really well thought and nice done. (Michael can fuck Anna in the room Andrew wanted to be with Anna = HOT!) very different options/choices and outcomes = GREAT!!! :)
But a part of me hoped, one option will be Michael fucks her and the other options the old slippery guy fucks her.
Interesting to see both ways which will be challenging cause it seems they are (should be) both very different.
Micheal fuck scene was quite nice just sad the poses where he puts his dick on her during she sits on the bed and especially the scene where she sits on him with spread legs are not animated... :( which would have been, in my opinion, hotter. But nice boob bouncing :)

What I really liked without complains and criticism:

- The build up of certain directions
- all new outfits and dresses (first leggins (bar outfit) i really like in Anna. Otherwise I pref her fully nude) all of them are crazy hot!
- ANNA :3

What I simply didn’t like without crazy explanations:
- too few sex scenes
- many blowjobs and anal too less vagina action (my personal opinion)
- some imo superfluous scene scenes (like the scene with the street guys even geh Location was great)
- too few options. Sometimes you can’t even chose really and sometimes it’s bugged it doesn’t allow other options.
- would be hot to see bonus scenes if you don’t choose the obvious direction. Some surprising would’ve been cool.

All in all some great ideas but for the amount of waiting very underwhelming for me personally. And i mean every scene (more or less)

The idea with the text during scenes is hot and cool btw.

It’s so nice to see my biggest love Anna again but I am happy that i didn’t buy the update. Otherwise I would be a bit pissed.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Oh and is it me or are there new moaning and bird/nature sounds? If yes, really nice touch! I like it! :)

Sep 18, 2018
the dev let finally michael bang anna.. i'm very happy about this, this was a wish of mine.. i hope there will be more scenes with michael..

but by the way.. they go to a expensive and luxus hotel and so on, but michael is wearing an open shirt? that didn't make sense for me..

i think u should change sometimes clothes of some characters.. at least based on situations, like this time by michael..

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes