Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 15996

Overview:
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-29
Release Date: 2019-07-28
Developer: -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.6
Language: English
The Prequel:
Genre:

Changelog:

Map:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
PC Compressed: - - -

Others: Unofficial Compressed - - - Gallery Mod

Win/Linux(Split):
Part1: - - -
Part2: - - -
Part3: - - -

Thanks Tgoi for sharing

View attachment 148325 View attachment 148326 View attachment 148327 View attachment 148328 View attachment 148329 View attachment 148330 View attachment 148331 View attachment 148332 View attachment 148333 View attachment 148344 View attachment 148345 View attachment 148346 View attachment 148347 View attachment 4150
One more time.... Thank you!!!! Tgoi !!!! I love you so much! :*

Arlequina5.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: morphiospain

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
About Ashley scene: that’s what I read somewhere I didn’t say it’s 100% certain. But I personally don’t care much. Ashley has some good scenes.

But now real talk:

I played the update two times (different options) and I understand the slight disappointment but also want to honour things:

Andrew scene: nice! Hope to see something similar with Alfred :)

Jeremy scene: I personally hoped for more in the Jeremy scene. It was a quite a big scene and I liked the talk at the beginning and is look on her legs and their thoughts. But the scene in the room... idk... I personally hoped for handcuffs which are hanging from the ceiling.. he could have choked her, grabbed her more, and he didn’t even touch her vagina.. she could have fighted more to make it even hotter.

Bar scene: if you refuse the boys request she will talk like she did give up to him and will find the new dress like she gave up to him..., if she disagrees to come with the taxman she will nonetheless take a ride with him...
She can’t say stop during the boys scene more times to stop at certain points... she just give totally up...
btw some pics are at night (which makes sense) and others seem to be at day oO

Office scene: didn’t that offices an anna hang out together? Why so much hate? But nonetheless nice little scene. :)

Photographer scene: I knew it would be just kind of a “teaser” but it was even shorter than I thought it will be. And she can’t even refuse the offer (?) lol.
But at least some photographer love and the other model is REALLY hot too. Far better than the last black one. And impressive there is a girl with even more cruves than Anna and her sister. wow. And I like the idea of bring her sister to a shoot. :)

Drug scene: nice build up. Great locations. The cloth change scene was imo a bit unnecessary. Let Anna look more naive and dumber than she should be (agreeing or not agreeing) too few options. But watching Michael beating these guys was fun. (Only if he helps her. He should get the option of a “reward” later)
The hotel scene was really well thought and nice done. (Michael can fuck Anna in the room Andrew wanted to be with Anna = HOT!) very different options/choices and outcomes = GREAT!!! :)
But a part of me hoped, one option will be Michael fucks her and the other options the old slippery guy fucks her.
Interesting to see both ways which will be challenging cause it seems they are (should be) both very different.
Micheal fuck scene was quite nice just sad the poses where he puts his dick on her during she sits on the bed and especially the scene where she sits on him with spread legs are not animated... :( which would have been, in my opinion, hotter. But nice boob bouncing :)

What I really liked without complains and criticism:

- The build up of certain directions
- all new outfits and dresses (first leggins (bar outfit) i really like in Anna. Otherwise I pref her fully nude) all of them are crazy hot!
- ANNA :3

What I simply didn’t like without crazy explanations:
- too few sex scenes
- many blowjobs and anal too less vagina action (my personal opinion)
- some imo superfluous scene scenes (like the scene with the street guys even geh Location was great)
- too few options. Sometimes you can’t even chose really and sometimes it’s bugged it doesn’t allow other options.
- would be hot to see bonus scenes if you don’t choose the obvious direction. Some surprising would’ve been cool.

All in all some great ideas but for the amount of waiting very underwhelming for me personally. And i mean every scene (more or less)

The idea with the text during scenes is hot and cool btw.

It’s so nice to see my biggest love Anna again but I am happy that i didn’t buy the update. Otherwise I would be a bit pissed.
I agree especially with the lack of vaginal scenes. It seems like I'm in the minority of people who prefer vaginal over anal these days. I really wanted to see the two guys cum in her vag not her ass it's not as hot, pretty much kills the scene for me.

As for the lack of paths and meaningful decisions, this always happens when a game like this is very far in. It just becomes a race to close it up and move on to another project

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I agree especially with the lack of vaginal scenes. It seems like I'm in the minority of people who prefer vaginal over anal these days. I really wanted to see the two guys cum in her vag not her ass it's not as hot, pretty much kills the scene for me.

As for the lack of paths and meaningful decisions, this always happens when a game like this is very far in. It just becomes a race to close it up and move on to another project
At least give the player the option to chose anal or vagina but that would be too much to render I guess...
Heck my comment about the update seems really salty and maybe a bit ... unfair? But I like the game and Anna really much therefor my hopes were really high for at least one or two scene which I am happy with. But there is none unfortunately.

Its really nice to see things get spicy and there will be bigger choices but why put so many big choices into one
update? And that for the amount of wait.. sadly I am a bit glad to not supp deep atm.

About the the other part of your comment: wow. You know it will get to the end? Or deep want to change to another project?
I would like to see more short stories. Old church was not really great :cautious:but I LOVED the other ones :)

And i would personally love to see Anna in some fantasy world. Maybe there could take the next game place?

But I still hope this game will continue even I am not happy with some scenes like this update had to offer (or the doctor scenes which in my opinion Lily of the Valley did better even I like Anna and deep more :/)

Reactions: vrokol

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so much negativity here,just dont play it.he cant please everybody,he cant render all ya rooting for,as well as those fetishes.this update's really good.be thankful.peace out
?

I supported deep many months and put more money in this game then in a AAA titel + deeps wording about the new update made me really curious and hyped. Too hyped. I really thought into supp him again as soon as possible cause I thought after 2? months it’s update and new story elements have to be good. The story elements are really interesting that’s true. But the rest... mixed feelings.

2 months full of crises and frustration and my only hope was this update. Ofc i am salty.

But that’s just me and my single opinion. You can ignore it if you want.

(normally I jerk off many times to deeps quality scenes and ideas - heck, sometimes my dick is confused to which scene to jerk off first. This time (and that’s only the second time of all updates) I just jerked of once, and that was the drug/Michael scene)

And i am not totally negative! I also honoured some things and really liked some things. Cause I like deep, Anna, the Outfits and the potential of his ideas and characters

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes