Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
lol where i spam i ask 1 time. No need tell me about spam ok ?
Your spaming! Your asking about a new version and really think someone will post it just course you asked? Also...

The best thing to do when a new version of a game is released would be to create a thread in the Game Request section,....
Like this one
Why dont you take a little time searching for it and use it then to call out your interesst at the new version?!

Reactions: Archast

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
For some reason nothing loads when i click on the .exe. Ive tried opening with admin/using enigma unpacker to see if that helped and nothing so far. Any ideas?

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
For some reason nothing loads when i click on the .exe. Ive tried opening with admin/using enigma unpacker to see if that helped and nothing so far. Any ideas?
Solved it! If anyone uses BitDefender disable it when trying to open certain rpgm games!

Jun 1, 2017
Hello, i have a issue, i cant play this game because i cant open it, i run win 10/64bit, but cant run this game, i think i have a issue abut the exe of this game because i can run another renpy game but this and My New Life i cant, this have the similae exe type, i dont know what to do, :( pls help.

Musikito

May 28, 2017
So...it is worth the download? has it some scene? other than the husband that we got in the first update?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Decent content, no lewd scenes really but i'm really liking the game.

The renders are the best i've seen and the writing/build up is very well done.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah the game looks great, it's just too bad it's mostly just walking from place to place. Only a few new scenes and they're all the same damn scene, ugly dude looks at her ass. Could have least included a scene with the dildo.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Yeah the game looks great, it's just too bad it's mostly just walking from place to place. Only a few new scenes and they're all the same damn scene, ugly dude looks at her ass. Could have least included a scene with the dildo.
Agreed. The visual are good, but the gameplay and the writing are rather boring (I've played only 0.1). And from the author's comments I was left with the impression that the game is still in introduction phase.
I'll probably support him in a year, because he's most likely drag it as much as he can.

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
for some reason it doesn`t let me same any of my progress.The unpacking is a simple anna_execiting/////.exe and when in game i cant save anything.Then after some play i feard for some crash and it happened.
Anyone knows the issue?

Archon_01

Jun 13, 2017
I've just finished playing v. 0.2 and I'll echo the sentiment some have already expressed. The visuals are good (much better than some other works, actually and the MC does look a bit more realistic than most as well), but the writing is nothing to write home about, sadly. I don't know if Deep Sleep's first language is English (I'm guessing not) but the writing would improve a lot with a proof reader just to fix all those small mistakes.

As for content, it's par of the course for these games. The secretary/waitress position for the MC and the dirty bastard boss trying to get into her pants. There's no blackmailing yet, but I expect it'll be a thing in later updates. The game does get points for not being as blatant about it as many others, though.
for some reason it doesn`t let me same any of my progress.The unpacking is a simple anna_execiting/////.exe and when in game i cant save anything.Then after some play i feard for some crash and it happened.
Anyone knows the issue?
Have you tried creating a folder named 'www' and putting a save folder in there? That's how the v. 02. is set up for me.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
44 days after launching demo, he reached 101 patrons and 950$. A few more updates and he'll reach easily to 2k $. Isn't it wonderful to see how much you gain by drawing a beautiful toon character and 2 game updates.I guess i need to start learning 3D modelling :)

By the way, the above pictures are really great.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes