HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I read a comment here that this game 'for now' seemed different. Good 'made gf cum' boyfriend, no homeless dude cumming scene n stuff like that.
But the accident picked all that up and threw it away. Now anna isnt anna, she is horny anna.
Why cant girl mc's be more better in these games.

EDIT:
And this update turned me off from this game. Oh well

Last edited:

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
guya how can i transfer progress from 0.2 to 0.3. tried copying the save files but the game doesnt see them

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
guya how can i transfer progress from 0.2 to 0.3. tried copying the save files but the game doesnt see them
Make a random save and rename you latest 0.2 save with it that name.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I read a comment here that this game 'for now' seemed different. Good 'made gf cum' boyfriend, no homeless dude cumming scene n stuff like that.
But the accident picked all that up and threw it away. Now anna isnt anna, she is horny anna.
Why cant girl mc's be more better in these games.

EDIT:
And this update turned me off from this game. Oh well
Sorry to hear. Though it's not like she is going to fuck everyone around, it's just reason for when she does. Also it might end differently and she might not get that condition at all.

Yeah, this update was so fucking small.
Yeah, I rushed a bit and launched it unfinished. But there will be an update for the update and more content will be added for those 2 days.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I guess it's too soon to be sure if this game is going to go down the same road as some of these rpgmaker games I've seen here. (with a female protagonist who is nothing more than a victim during the whole game, or a slutty character that would hump everything that moves just because of netorare)

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Yeah, I rushed a bit and launched it unfinished. But there will be an update for the update and more content will be added for those 2 days.
Don't let my post demotivate you in any way, I'm just mad because the game is actually hella good.

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes