stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Isn't it wonderful to see how much you gain by drawing a beautiful toon character and 2 game updates.I guess i need to start learning 3D modelling :)

By the way, the above pictures are really great.
It's not hard at all. You can achieve this level in Daz Studo with a couple of tutorials in a no time.
And if you need some inspiration, here's some true quality:
and

Reactions: seyfer110

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
patreon post:
Progress update
1903918021620569899.png
Hello! Quick progress update.
Work on the update is going as planned. Some of the scenes took longer than expected, but the launch date is still 30th of June. So far I have rendered around 90 new renders, and I plan to add a new animation to the game.
This update will end the introduction. The trigger has happened, and the real stuff starts.
Have a great week everyone.

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
patreon post:
Progress update
View attachment 7543
Hello! Quick progress update.
Work on the update is going as planned. Some of the scenes took longer than expected, but the launch date is still 30th of June. So far I have rendered around 90 new renders, and I plan to add a new animation to the game.
This update will end the introduction. The trigger has happened, and the real stuff starts.
Have a great week everyone.
''I have rendered''
Are you the dev? Your profile says that you're a donor.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
44 days after launching demo, he reached 101 patrons and 950$. A few more updates and he'll reach easily to 2k $. Isn't it wonderful to see how much you gain by drawing a beautiful toon character and 2 game updates.I guess i need to start learning 3D modelling :)

By the way, the above pictures are really great.
Can't lie... the main girl in this is absolutely stunning, and chunky in all the right places... certainly my type of women

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah the models look good, but the game seems another corruption slow burner, better wait a year or so to get some good content.
Also this type of game fits more in Ren'Py than in Rpgmaker MV.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Where do you go shopping with the sister? I have tried every door on the map and they all say locked or you can't enter................

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes