Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
29-4 ash 4-1.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update about the next release.
I have done writing plot for the next update and have already started working on scenes and renders. I already finished rendering additional images for Jeremy's scene and started working on Ashley's one. As you can see, Anna is not going to be alone there. I have some nice new ideas for this scene and I think that it will be hot. Anna wouldn't have experienced anything like that before.

After creating wallpapers for April I came up with a nice scene with Andrew...at least at the beginning, so there might be slight changes in scene list I previously wrote, but I'll see how much I can manage to do in a reasonable amount of time.
That's it for now and thank you again for your amazing support.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 647280

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have done writing plot for the next update and have already started working on scenes and renders. I already finished rendering additional images for Jeremy's scene and started working on Ashley's one. As you can see, Anna is not going to be alone there. I have some nice new ideas for this scene and I think that it will be hot. Anna wouldn't have experienced anything like that before.

After creating wallpapers for April I came up with a nice scene with Andrew...at least at the beginning, so there might be slight changes in scene list I previously wrote, but I'll see how much I can manage to do in a reasonable amount of time.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks for the share brother (y)
OMG i see Anna have her choker on again, it makes me drizzle my pants :p I really wonder what will happen during that scene. A sexy outfit for an sexy gal and her "beautiful" hair-style. (y)

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 647280

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Watching the scene with Ashley I'm already anxious. The other girl looks like Ashley's friendly waitress
Thank you Darkman_13 for sharing

shadow_skill

Mar 6, 2018
Well, first I have to say that this game is in my top: 3 of the best games along with Being a dik and Manilla Shaw. This game never ceases to amaze me at all with every update in every way.

Now, I like all the scenes in the game so far. If it is true a little bit more than others but if I were to choose one I would stay with the scene of Jhon in the last update, from the beginning when Anna comes out of the bathroom with the school outfit to its completion. This scene is great, from all angles. And the dialogue is not far behind, I had not laughed before with a dialogue like this from Jhon and the scene could not have ended in a better way. I think Anna should end Andrew either because she tells him everything she has done ... That I see it quite difficult or because she sees Anna in action although I think that neither will end these two. But if it does happen I would like Anna to be left alone, why don't I think she is going to get out of all the situations she ends up in just because she finds someone to satisfy her. She has already repeated it on several occasions, she wants and needs more so it would be much better to have all that without having to lie and all those things. This game has one or maybe the best main character in a game. Anna is perfect in every way. And it can be seen that with each option the player chooses, she is opening herself up to new things, feeling more comfortable with his closet outfits that are more revealing, for example, this last outfit that she uses for dinner at her home. Rebecca simply that is a work of art. I am speechless.

Lastly I'm sure someone noticed it too, but I started this game from scratch again and I could tell that Dev changed the motel scene a little bit with the drug dealer. Previously when Anna sucked the cock of this character Andrew entered and found out about this but now it is not like that, when he enters Anna has already finished making his maneuver and Andrew does not find out. Everything else remains the same. Could someone tell me why this little change?

To Dev. Thank you very much for this great game and for your hard work. You are doing great. Stay safe in this hard time you and all your team
NO!cheating、corruption、NTR...other, key man is Andrew.

Last edited:

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks, there seemed to be an expired URL issue with the second wallpaper in your post which M.Voigt mentioned in their post and it was still showing as URL expired when I checked it, so I uploaded them both to the thread again as a backup just in case. The issue seems to be resolved now as that wallpaper is now showing in your post again (y)
Could you post the ones from February, please?
Their URLs seem to have expired as well.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "LoloClodo, message: 3447524, membre: 50697"]
Pourriez-vous poster celles de février, s'il vous plaît?
Leurs URL semblent également avoir expiré.
[/CITATION]
here you have your 2020 february wallpaper

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi to all... i have some questions :
1) Is the game in 720p? Don't we have a 1080p version?
2) Is there any full gallery unlocked?

Thanks

Reactions: shahab1372
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes