Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
oh yeah, i forgot them. :p
I think most likely Deep will change some of the scenes as he almost does everytime. ;)
Maybe he starts on one of the scenes and let us "wait" intil v2.1 for the next one ;) hihi
We just have to wait for the release, then we'll find out ;)
But the update will still be interesting, even if he excludes some of the scenes :giggle:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
We just have to wait for the release, then we'll find out ;)
But the update will still be interesting, even if he excludes some of the scenes :giggle:
Oh yeah :giggle:
I was actually thinking i should ask if Deep forgot to share since there was no on Sunday, but we got it today though :p

Reactions: Darkman_13

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 673112

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick update about the progress of the next release.
Here you can see a scene with Andrew that I came up with after creating wallpapers for the previous month. Where is Andrew? I don't think we care :) This scene will be great for bringing a lot of stuff together as well as giving some action as well. You can just try and guess what is going to happen there :)
So far I have done most of the scenes but there is still a lot of stuff to do. Anyway, progress is great and I'm happy how some scenes have turned out, especially how they tie together and make more sense.

Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
P.s Wallpapers are coming out tomorrow

this look awesome!

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hello, dear Elite patrons!
Here are Wallpapers for May.
Je pense à cette scène où Anna est avec Andrew dans un sauna, mais d'une certaine manière, elle semble aller dans la mauvaise. Cette fois, elle est seule, mais il y a beaucoup de place pour l'imagination qui pourrait la rejoindre :)
2020 may wallpaper 1-2.jpg
A second one is again in a cyberpunk future themed setting. I'm still thinking if I should make some short novel about it. I think it would be quite an interesting stuff with Cyberpunk 2077 so close.
2020 may wallpaper 2.jpg
Anyway, I hope you like them and if you have ideas of what you would like to see in the next wallpapers please send them to me :)

Deep

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Hello, dear Elite patrons!
Here are Wallpapers for May.
Je pense à cette scène où Anna est avec Andrew dans un sauna, mais d'une certaine manière, elle semble aller dans la mauvaise. Cette fois, elle est seule, mais il y a beaucoup de place pour l'imagination qui pourrait la rejoindre :)
View attachment 674930
A second one is again in a cyberpunk future themed setting. I'm still thinking if I should make some short novel about it. I think it would be quite an interesting stuff with Cyberpunk 2077 so close.
View attachment 674931
Anyway, I hope you like them and if you have ideas of what you would like to see in the next wallpapers please send them to me :)

Deep
Once I read a post about Anna making a car wash exhibition in front of a crowd. That would be cool

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
so during end of game will there be pregnancy coz there was a scene of her with Andrew father in which pregnancy is mentioned?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
so during end of game will there be pregnancy coz there was a scene of her with Andrew father in which pregnancy is mentioned?
I asked DeepSleep about that a while ago and he said no. He could maybe see it as an ending for Anna though

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Hi DeepSleep, i love your game about Anna, animation and the development of history at the highest level, the game has a lot of interesting characters, i don’t remember a single scene in the game where i would be bored, you have a good fantasy :love:I recently found some of your short novels about Anna, and i was very happy because there is a lot of content from Anna's past that we don’t know:unsure:I wanted to ask you when we will see a new short novel with Anna, because there you can tell so many things, and you are not constrained by the main story from the original Anna!I think your patrons and the people here could give you some ideas that would make a very good short story.:)
38.jpg

89.jpg

36.jpg

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
. . .

I recently found some of your short novels about Anna, and i was very happy because there is a lot of content from Anna's past that we don’t know:unsure:I wanted to ask you when we will see a new short novel with Anna

. . .
I had no idea those short novels existed. Thanks for the providing download links!

Reactions: locopogo1

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
What a great game, every uptades are making me more crazy about Anna !! Damn she is such a goddesssssss !!
Btw do we have a date for the next uptade i cant wait to see more Anna hehe
Keep the good work this game is one of the best here and im not a huge fan of RPG !!
(y)

Reactions: Pogo123 and khantus

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
I'm looking for the threesome with Alfred and Hector scene in the gallery with the mod but i can't find that scene, what is it called?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks, how do you get hector to leave for a solo scene with alfred i don't get any options for him to leave.
It seems like the author of the mod has forgot to add the waypoint there so as far as i know we can't see that version.
You could though download the renpy version (y)

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes