Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
I really want DEEP to introduce an ugly ass HOBO in the game, a HOBO fucking a beautiful girl without her consent (not rape) is like one of my biggest fetishes and I'am pretty sure you guys would also like it, I mean what's the fun in fucking a girl who wants to be fucked right? What do you guys think?
Do you know any other games with that fetish? I live for that shit too bro

Reactions: yumyymm

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I really want DEEP to introduce an ugly ass HOBO in the game, a HOBO fucking a beautiful girl without her consent (not rape) is like one of my biggest fetishes and I'am pretty sure you guys would also like it, I mean what's the fun in fucking a girl who wants to be fucked right? What do you guys think?
That woul be cool. I don't remember the name of the game, but there was a similar scene where a girl was trying helping a hobo and she took him some clothes in the park (where he lives) and the scene end with her and a hobos gangbang.

Reactions: yumyymm

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That woul be cool. I don't remember the name of the game, but there was a similar scene where a girl was trying helping a hobo and she took him some clothes in the park (where he lives) and the scene end with her and a hobos gangbang.
not a big fan of gangbangs but yeah there are quite a few games with hobos and helping girls in it and I don’t mind

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Do you know any other games with that fetish? I live for that shit too bro
If my memory serves me correctly :unsure:, something similar was here
https://f95zone.to/threads/sarahs-life-v0-8-fix-impure.343/
and here
https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-2-v0-94-terebonkoff.523/

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
ah you added lida... well I like it and hate it. the niche is great the content solid but the gameplay and some graphics... yikes. But I personally have to say I would play Fashion Business more if Monica would look like Lida. (I think Lida as a model is not really curvy nor really slim just the perfect middle ground. If I would want to make a game with slimmer girls I would chose her model)

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
ah you added lida... well I like it and hate it. the niche is great the content solid but the gameplay and some graphics... yikes. But I personally have to say I wold play Fashion Business more of Monica would look like Lida. (I think Lida as a model is not really curvy nor really slim just the perfect middle ground. If I would want to make a game with slimmer girls I would chose her model)
Yes, I also like Lida, but the last few updates were just terrible:FacePalm:
I think Terebonkoff needs to add a quest log to the game, because often it's not even clear what you need to do and have to rummage around all the locations, as well as the last changes in the locations were bad not only that you don't know where to go, so everything you're used to has changed:rolleyes:, and even these NPC'S that you constantly encounter just infuriate:mad:

But I personally have to say I wold play Fashion Business more of Monica would look like Lida. (I think Lida as a model is not really curvy nor really slim just the perfect middle ground. If I would want to make a game with slimmer girls I would chose her model)
As far as I know, DecentMonkey was inspired by Lida to create Fashion Business and they are kind of friends with Terebonkoff, so their initial plot is very similar:)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes, I also like Lida, but the last few updates were just terrible:FacePalm:
I think Terebonkoff needs to add a quest log to the game, because often it's not even clear what you need to do and have to rummage around all the locations, as well as the last changes in the locations were bad not only that you don't know where to go, so everything you're used to has changed:rolleyes:, and even these NPC'S that you constantly encounter just infuriate:mad:

As far as I know, DecentMonkey was inspired by Lida to create Fashion Business and they are kind of friends with Terebonkoff, so their initial plot is very similar:)
oh interesting! well i personally dk then why he made monica less curvy and sexy than lida (personal opinion). but i see the connection.

about the things you mention about the gameplay:

YES! i hate that there is no quest log too!
YES! i absolutely HATE the many npc's you cant even skip when you accidently clicked on them!

:LOL::mad::cry:

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
oh interesting! well i personally dk then why he made monica less curvy and sexy than lida (personal opinion). but i see the connection.

about the things you mention about the gameplay:

YES! i hate that there is no quest log too!
YES! i absolutely HATE the many npc's you cant even skip when you accidently clicked on them!

:LOL::mad::cry:
Oh, and I forgot to mention a bunch of bugs that just do not allow you to play normally, then you want to do something like that
stylish-css.gif

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes