AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
Chapter 2
For Ren'Py, When you open the game you go into the preferences and you will see a Category saying "Skip". Click on 'Unseen Text" & "Transitions" to enable them the skip button.

After that, when you are in the game hold the CTRL button on your keyboard to skip through everything. :giggle:

AnonSixtyNine

Jun 26, 2019
is this a VN? cause i played a game with the same chara before it was shown to be not a VN but turned out to be one well at least from 30mins of reading i did.

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Come on boys, let us be more understanding. I am certain that there are legitimate reasons to keep ones hands free. For instance, there are monkeys to be spanked :ROFLMAO:.
This guy gets it, this game is one of the better ones for stroking the "weasel" :D

so I take it from the lack of response to my question that there isn't a way to auto-forward like on other Ren'py games

Reactions: Gisgo

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
This guy gets it, this game is one of the better ones for stroking the "weasel" :D

so I take it from the lack of response to my question that there isn't a way to auto-forward like on other Ren'py games
There is, you have to adjust the speed in the "Preferences" -> Auto-forward time
Then when you play there is an "Auto" option in the quick menu at the bottom of the screen
May not work during the animations (probably not a real problem if you spank monkeys in the same time :sneaky:)

Reactions: raulz0r

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I need some help guys.....i´m stuck with this version....Tuesday, i finished my duties in the office and my journal said "Go to Dyllan place on wednesday....." and " I should to retrieve Dr Schmidt documents...". I tried to find the way to move forward but i can´t(in everyplace on the map). In the hospital i tried every option and nothing.. What can i do?
Thanks

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
I need some help guys.....i´m stuck with this version....Tuesday, i finished my duties in the office and my journal said "Go to Dyllan place on wednesday....." and " I should to retrieve Dr Schmidt documents...". I tried to find the way to move forward but i can´t(in everyplace on the map). In the hospital i tried every option and nothing.. What can i do?
Thanks
You need to wait the next update to reach Wednesday and the follow-up to Dylan's part, but for Dr Schmidt's documents you need to go back to the hospital and either follow the female doctor path (I forgot her name) or Dr Schmidt path (so you click somewhere at the left of the screen where "Dr Schmidt office" appears, or somewhat on the bottom right for Dr WhatsHerNameAgain). You may need to click around (like on the nurse, Harold, the dude waiting in the room) to trigger things

Reactions: Satiro
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes