Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, dear Elite patrons!

Here are wallpapers for October.

The first one is more Halloween-themed. I don't know if Anna is expecting something like that. Do you think I should make some short novel with monsters?

The second one is just Anna relaxing and gazing at you. Do you know what's on her mind? :D
I hope you like them and thank you for your amazing support.

Deep

--------
beautiful Anna as always.

Cheers mate!

Reactions: Pogo123

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I'm on the first thursday I think and on the Alfred + Jeremy path, I just got a new dress at Jeremy's place but ran out of quests and can't go to bed, it tells me "I have stuff to do" if I try. I clicked every clickable thing in the game but can't do anything.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hmmm, by the last scene of this update, we can expect some naughty bondage games in the dirty basement. Poor Anna ! And our luck :love:
Most likely. ;) :devilish:
But I wonder how the "bondage" room scene will play out if we are on Ethan's path. :unsure:

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Hello, dear Patrons!

Happy Halloween to y'all. I hope you are having fun. At least Anna is. :)

So we have received a lot of bug reports after the release and I hope that we have fixed most of them. One thing to note is that some people are trying to mix save files from the regular version to Visual novel and vice versa, but it will most definitely not work. Another one is that now there are so many choices and variables that it's hard for us to test all of those paths. So, we will probably make one of the top tiers as beta tester tier so there are people who can help us find more bugs before we release it to a bigger audience.

We have also started to work on the next update and it's going great. We haven't yet agreed on all of the scenes for it, but as you have noticed, Jeremy and basement path with Ethan will be there. There is also a corporate party coming up and as you remember colleagues agreed to have a little pre-party too. Anyway, we plan to release the next update a lot sooner than the previous one.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Was also shared on Discord by Deep.

View attachment 1477814

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes