Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
Great game. I just can't proceed after the bar (work)night scene. agenda states i should sleep but i can't.
No options to do in any other location. Is this the end of the current version? Playing it on pc.

Had a thought and did the last day again but did not go to the Warehouse. Could sleep np and the day started (happy days)
So i gues some minor things need to be ironed out.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Viper@23

Aug 14, 2021
Is there a working Android Version without bugs, I'm unable to play as it starts to close after the starting hospital scene

Mr.Storm

Feb 26, 2018
After Alfred scene in the last update V0.8 , all the other tasks such as ( Auction winners scene ) disappears from the journal list , any help ?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
After Alfred scene in the last update V0.8 , all the other tasks such as ( Auction winners scene ) disappears from the journal list , any help ?
I think it's a bug. It also happen to me. You must do everything else before this scene.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
There's a bug after the corporate party. I play a path that Jeremy is good and doesn't blackmail Anna but he still does it after the party. To make matters worse even if Anna refuses and slaps Diane the game continues as if they succeeded in their blackmail. I'll leave that path for now and hopefully it will be fixed in the next update...

Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
I think it's a bug. It also happen to me. You must do everything else before this scene.
Same happens to me. And it happend before. That time i could advance by skipping 1 agenda point till the next day. So ill try to do all other stuff before now :)

grunts8

Apr 18, 2022
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game (v_ch2_0.71 )
|known issue is the first 5-10 images are a bit larger than the window + the menu image|
from 1,53 GB to 549 MB
VN:Pixeldrain
game:Pixeldrain
have a nice one ;)
Is it possible to get one for the new version as well? Your compressed version is the only one with which I don't have lag problems with animations.

Would you please explain what process you follow to get this result? I would like to learn it too.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Looks like the VN (Visual Novel) was shared on the patreon post on the April, 17th to the $10 tier.

Reactions: Paco Loco

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Is it possible to get one for the new version as well? Your compressed version is the only one with which I don't have lag problems with animations.

Would you please explain what process you follow to get this result? I would like to learn it too.
there is already a compressed version of 0.8 by Exoplast
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-v0-8-deepsleep.2689/page-749#post-7903853

if that is still laggy for you i will update my compression
it think that i resized all the images to 720p and changed the game rendering to 720p too
|in gui.rpy gui.init(1280, 720)|
probably your pc is not up to the task of webp images that's why i believe my compression worked for you

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes