M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Do it the other way around.
1. Coffe shop , 2. Garden 3. Bar 4. Hospital
So it works for me.
Good luck.
Thank you.
O got back to my inicial save from the previous update and did all over again with the same order that I had done the first time and now it worked.
O didn't changed anything in the game, so not sure what hapenned the first time around.

Daveen

Apr 21, 2018
VN version 0.7 seems to have a bug. when anna goes back to the hospital when she made a decision the game just goes back into the main menu

Any way to fix that?

Reactions: oliveerbluee

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
nice one.. this last update broke my save.. i did garden scene first, the i went to coffee shop for that ashley/lenny bid scene, then to hospital where after entering dr. schidmt office there was Eilhart even tho im not on her path after that scene my journal went blank and not even auto saves from previous scenes work anymore. Journal just is blank after every scene.. nice bug

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
nice one.. this last update broke my save.. i did garden scene first, the i went to coffee shop for that ashley/lenny bid scene, then to hospital where after entering dr. schidmt office there was Eilhart even tho im not on her path after that scene my journal went blank and not even auto saves from previous scenes work anymore. Journal just is blank after every scene.. nice bug
Its not hard really , there is 2 fully functional saves provided just use the one that fits your choices

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Mar 18, 2022

Therefore, the best decision is to quit the game (I did) and wait for a normal, successful update. The latter is the bottom, unplayable buggy and nothing interesting is happening in it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes