tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
guys idk what I'm doing wrong. I installed the game just fin, but when I try to have a new game and after I make the few choices from the start, the moment Anna gets back to the hospital after being interrogated, and after a dialogue, it just sends me back to the main menu

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
While Anna is just a slut... and in Ch2 her husband is injured so he isn't very involved. She does have sex with the brother pretty much over her husband in both Ch1 and Ch2.
NTR applies in both Ch1 and Ch2.

I guess if you don't consider the husband a main character in Ch2(which he isn't), it doesn't fit F95's definition of NTR.

Feelthefire

Mar 29, 2022
While Anna is just a slut... and in Ch2 her husband is injured so he isn't very involved. She does have sex with the brother pretty much over her husband in both Ch1 and Ch2.
NTR applies in both Ch1 and Ch2.

I guess if you don't consider the husband a main character in Ch2(which he isn't), it doesn't fit F95's definition of NTR.
Maybe I'm missing something but who's her husband?!? And the brother?!? :unsure:

Reactions: Ed Hardy_32

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
They're already married??
Damn... now that you mention it.... :unsure: He is Anna's boyfriend not her husband. :FacePalm: My memory got sloppy after all those faps.

Sorry for the misinformation! However, John is her boyfriend's father. Carl on the other hand is her brother-in-law since he is married to Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something but who's her husband?!? And the brother?!? :unsure:
Her husband is the one who's in the hospital in Ch2. The brother of the husband is the guy who fucks her in the hospital room.
At one point in Ch1 she also lets the brother of the husband fuck her while the husband is blindfolded. She uses a toy on the husband while the brother is railing her from behind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Her husband is the one who's in the hospital in Ch2. The brother of the husband is the guy who fucks her in the hospital room.
At one point in Ch1 she also lets the brother of the husband fuck her while the husband is blindfolded. She uses a toy on the husband while the brother is railing her from behind.
Sorry but thats not right at all. Andrew is her boyfriend and John is Andrew's dad.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes