• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Randallll

May 5, 2018
It very much IS ntr, but f95 is welcome to say it's not.
If her husband would know she is cheating and can't do anything about it, then yes, that is NTR. But her husband is clueless, so that's just cheating.
ntr- is a more sublime version of cuckolding/cuckoldry
female (or male) is f*ed by other, it’s gives the watcher two feelings, sexual satisfaction and torment.
Its something like sado-maso cuckolding :)
or...
where a female (or male) is mentaly degraded or raped against her will, but after a while she begins to feel satisfaction about it, which she manifests to his legal partner.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
ntr- is a more sublime version of cuckolding/cuckoldry
female (or male) is f*ed by other, it’s gives the watcher two feelings, sexual satisfaction and torment.
Its something like sado-maso cuckolding :)
or...
where a female (or male) is mentaly degraded or raped against her will, but after a while she begins to feel satisfaction about it, which she manifests to his legal partner.
No offense. But you should do a little research before posting something like this. You obviously know neither the meaning of NTR nor of cuckold.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
The scene in this update ends with Anna going back to the police station to go back to the hospital?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Guys, wasn't a VPN supposed to bypass that data limit on MEGA? I'm using Opera now and I've changed my location with the built in VPN but it still won't let me continue past the data limit...

EDIT: Nevermind, It works now.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
The corruption points are badly done. I have 7/100. Anna started dressing like a whore and others are starting to dress her like that too. It is not logical and hopeless.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The corruption points are badly done. I have 7/100. Anna started dressing like a whore and others are starting to dress her like that too. It is not logical and hopeless.
Did you play Chapter 1 before you started playing Chapter 2?

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes