• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dkh8

Jan 4, 2019
Well enough with the genetics and the biology class. The question is when we will see more of Anna? When will be a news / progress update?

Tota97

Mar 8, 2018

Fetish vote

Hello, dear Patrons!

After a lot of requests from patrons, I made a little test render of some fetish.

It would be at the gym as I think it's the best location. There would, of course, be other characters too, but this one also.

I would like to know your opinion if it should be added to the game as optional stuff or no?

I'll add one-week time frame for this.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
No fetish please :(

Reactions: jackolante

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I retardedly played for around 5 hours, but my RPGM randomly crashed and my last save had a total of 3 played hours, meaning two have gone to shit. Does anyone have a 4-6 hours of gameplay save file I can use? I crashed some time after Anna's first blowjob on Sergei, in the night club (which, coincidentally, was where the latest release of this game was at the first time I played it).

Thank you in advance!

Doe13

Jan 4, 2019
I really like the couple from the bar/restaurant, it could lead to a nice threesome or maybe a swinging story..
i like more orgy style settings with multiple partnerswapping..

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I retardedly played for around 5 hours, but my RPGM randomly crashed and my last save had a total of 3 played hours, meaning two have gone to shit. Does anyone have a 4-6 hours of gameplay save file I can use? I crashed some time after Anna's first blowjob on Sergei, in the night club (which, coincidentally, was where the latest release of this game was at the first time I played it).

Thank you in advance!
Here 4 with half hours of game (hard slut way)))

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes