Jansen

May 8, 2017
No word from the dev. since jan 27? Is there going to be a release tomorrow as committed? Can anyone update??

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
No word from the dev. since jan 27? Is there going to be a release tomorrow as committed? Can anyone update??

Hello, dear Patrons.
Just a quick update on how things are going with the next update and other stuff.

I'll have to postpone release date to 10th of February

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons.
Just a quick update on how things are going with the next update and other stuff.

I'll have to postpone release date to 10th of February
Thanks for sharing but i already know about this post. Tomorrow is 10th of February that's why i asked will there be an update tomorrow as there is no update from dev. regarding tomorrows release.

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for sharing but i already know about this post. Tomorrow is 10th of February that's why i asked will there be an update tomorrow as there is no update from dev. regarding tomorrows release.
i dont think so ... will be any release tomorrow... bro

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017

Just chat with deepsleep at Discord .... Deepsleep say "Hello good Sir! If everything runs smooth then I plan to release the update version 0.8 tomorrow on 10th."

Reactions: PJER and Jansen
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes