osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I don't mind RPGMaker when it is used properly as it is done in 'The Artifact' series for instance. And while The Humbling Experience could also have been developed in Ren'py it doesn't bother me much that it is using RPGM since it is a very open world. But it could have just as easily used ren'py and implemented travel similar to 'it's a new world out there' or 'summertime saga'

But in a very linear VN such as this one or Elena's Life I do believe Ren'Py is the better engine. All you do is walk from scene A to scene B to scene C to scene D to scene E.....

And my 2 main annoyances with all RPGM games are off course no rollback and no save mid-scene.
And while RPGM games have the "Page Down' button, the ren'py skip button is superior since it stops on new dialog which helps with replays when making different choices

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Should really put a link to the Ren'py version on the opening post. It is sooooo much better than the RPGmaker version.

Reactions: kymico

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Should really put a link to the Ren'py version on the opening post. It is sooooo much better than the RPGmaker version.
I definitely concur. I just finished the game within 5 minutes and skip all the RPGMaker garbage.

It's great for setting up different paths for Anna.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
I definitely concur. I just finished the game within 5 minutes and skip all the RPGMaker garbage.

It's great for setting up different paths for Anna.
Same. I extracted the images and held the right arrow key in the windows image viewer for 10 seconds and finished the entire game.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Imagine this : what if Anna, Elena, Lily AND Lida comming out in the same time (this weekend ?) ?
Then I would have to quit my job to be playing and fapping 24/7 :)
Not to forget VNORTHs - Second Happiness, Timestamps game and maybe just maybe Milfy City by IC-STOR.

Reactions: patrickB
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes