baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Does compressing jpgs take some super specialized tools and skills? Why can't the devs do it and we get these multi-gigabyte downloads.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So it says i need to go to the store to buy food. But i went to the store but it does nothing? is there a new location or something(from the new content)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
2.4 GB rpgm ? well....no thank you
The rpgm part is really only for map movements, rest is high quality renders and animations with sound effects (in some of them, if not all) which also requires file size space.
2.4 Gig is too much for a free version Mega I think, but I use the Gofile link, which is a lot slower, granted.. but I'll watch some TV while it downloads, cuz this game is really worth trying, or so I think.. been enjoying the former versions a lot.

Reactions: jihuang63

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Does compressing jpgs take some super specialized tools and skills? Why can't the devs do it and we get these multi-gigabyte downloads.
Not sure how well these are compressed, but the game does have some animations with sound, small movie clips if ya like.. which few games like these have.. I reckon this adds to the file volume? ;-)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes