Dez

May 10, 2017
The rpgm part is really only for map movements, rest is high quality renders and animations with sound effects (in some of them, if not all) which also requires file size space.
2.4 Gig is too much for a free version Mega I think, but I use the Gofile link, which is a lot slower, granted.. but I'll watch some TV while it downloads, cuz this game is really worth trying, or so I think.. been enjoying the former versions a lot.
i bet with images and animation it will be around 800-900 mb, but hey ITS HIGH QUALITY RENDERS, so here, download 2.4 Gb.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Omg so many naughty scenes :p , yes it is last scene with Timothy.. I might start all over again cos of missing scenes

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
@DragonFire if you use the mega link out of incognito mode (just your normal browser) it will download.. that way you can get it without waiting 4 hours
MEGA is just fine. The 4GB limit is not an issue at all for me. Also, the download speeds are great! It only took about 3.5 minutes for me the download V0.8 (CAN NOT WAIT TO PLAY IT). They let me download at 100Mb/s which is leagues above other platforms. It is not as fast as an torrent can be, but it still is very fast!

Reactions: DavidTurner

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Does compressing jpgs take some super specialized tools and skills? Why can't the devs do it and we get these multi-gigabyte downloads.
Imagemagick does everything. You need to know how to use the command line though.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
For what it's worth guys, If you can I would heavily urge you to pledge to guys like Deep. He's a very talented developer and from what I understand he's just quit his job to focus on Anna. SO, even if it's just a dollar a month, show the guy some support if and when you can. My pledge will remain at $15. Enjoy the update, I know I will... :)
Totally agree with you. I'm a $15 patron myself.
I feel your plea will fall on deaf ears though, as it seems that lots of people on here are penniless students who can't afford to give the dev a buck.
Everybody just wants yet another "hero".
Have a great day ; )

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Totally agree with you. I'm a $15 patron myself.
I feel your plea will fall on deaf ears though, as it seems that lots of prople on here a penniless students who can't afford to give the dev a buck.
Everybody just wants yet another "hero".
Have a great day ; )
What about people who don't want to see "Patreon subscription to IncestMaster69" on their bank papers every month?

Reactions: patrickB
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes