Module

Jul 19, 2017
Hmpf, I am getting stuck on adult part of bar. I haven't got too frisky with Ethan and David in the past and now when I finish talk with them (Anna says something like "Dream on. See you guys.") the game just hangs there and nothing happens. Text disappears but image stays still and I can't proceed.
Doesn't matter if I go Jim or Richard route before that.

Did anyone else encounter this and were able to get past it?
Same here.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have finished the game and this update is very good (worthy of the waiting time), i hope that in the next updates Andrew will watch Anna getting fucked by other men! It's my fantasy... :)

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Hey, after jeremy fucks annas mouth on the last seen of version 7, she goes back home, cant take a shower but changes and says she needs to go to work. But I can't figure what to do next from there. any help?

manani

Dec 20, 2017
Hey, after jeremy fucks annas mouth on the last seen of version 7, she goes back home, cant take a shower but changes and says she needs to go to work. But I can't figure what to do next from there. any help?
Go to work. At bar.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
What have you choosen for the bar scene? Jim or Robert? There will be any consequences from this choice?
You bet ya ! Small branching ...
SPOILER
Ha, I love it : motorcycle AND Anna, almost a dream come true !
Now in next update she will maybe take the dude ON the motorcycle, how great would that be (hint to Dev :closedtongue: )

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
DAMN.
I was actually thinking that this update was so-so until that last scene... how frigging sweet.
It was not bad at all, the bar scenes were cool, the photoshoot was scorching hot, but the aparment sex scene was meh... not bat, but neither good. The ass-fingering was cool too.
But @DeepSleep knocked it out of the park with Timothy... WOW.

Just a little tip... for now on, it would be great if each update comes with free lube.
Too many raw dicks!

Reactions: mihnea fotescu

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Decent update I'd say. Not as good as the last one. Really only had about a day and a half in game and probably 20-30 minutes of gameplay. The yacht stuff was supposed to be in this update I think and it shows since this feels like half an update. Not disappointed or anything, just wanted more. Some positives: earlier in this thread I discussed that I wanted to see more of Anna reflecting on events and it's definitely here in this update. It's a small amount of text but definitely does wonders to show her state of mind. Great work Deep! Also loving how ever since Anna moved into her new apartment the constant changing of clothes has stopped. This whole update felt much faster with the game teleporting you around more and less of the filler walking that comes with RPGM games. Scene review in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall very solid update for one of the best games on the site. Keep up the great work Deep!

Reactions: AssRider

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a global corruption meter, or is it path-dependant?
I want Anna to be as slutty as possible but I really hate Jeremy route and I want to avoid his scenes as much as possible. Do I have to endure them for the future or can I tell him to fuck off and still be lewd in the other scenes?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is there a global corruption meter, or is it path-dependant?
I want Anna to be as slutty as possible but I really hate Jeremy route and I want to avoid his scenes as much as possible. Do I have to endure them for the future or can I tell him to fuck off and still be lewd in the other scenes?
There isn't a global corruption meter, it's path/event dependent. X leads to Y to Z, you don't get Z if you didn't do Y, etc. At least there isn't an obvious "corruption" variable in the saved games. If you avoid Jeremy, you get the option to go more down path with Diane I believe, though I haven't explored that route yet.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
There isn't a global corruption meter, it's path/event dependent. X leads to Y to Z, you don't get Z if you didn't do Y, etc. At least there isn't an obvious "corruption" variable in the saved games. If you avoid Jeremy, you get the option to go more down path with Diane I believe, though I haven't explored that route yet.

Cheers, then I'm gonna tell Jeremy to fuck right off. I've seen enough fat, sleazy employers molesting and blackmailing their employees throughout various H-games, ero games and Hentai plots to last me a lifetime.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Anybody with a save up to the end of the version 0.7? My hard drive crashed, and I lost all saves to all my favorite games. Would hate to start playing all over again.
Did you DL it? Save 50 puts you at the last scene in 0.7.

Also, nice update. Short but what is there is very high quality compared to 99% of the other games I see.

Reactions: Lycan73

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Anna Exciting Affection v0.8 Skunked (1GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - - -

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Playing the last update :

Pros :

- Scene with Timothy was the best part!
- Scene with Ashley was great as well. Good build-up.
- CG is top tier.
- Threesome scene was nice as well.

Cons :

- English is good but it could use another glance.
- Is there even a point being loyal to Andrew?
- Wish there was an animation with Ashley.
- I found Anna a bit too "willing" in this update, beyond the Jeremy scene, you get one option at best.
- That's a lot of raw dicks, is she on the pill at least?

Suggestions :

- Having sex without being naked.
- New outfit.
- Creampies!!!
- More blackmail events.

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, great game, and great update..but where is the secret scene? I bought a hotdog before work, is that it? Or or it has it any continue? Thx :)

CGs/memory room is good, but missed choice play scenes yes/no and short description of the scene ;)

S.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes