Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Welp, i got laid by the IT guy, and now it tells i have to go home, but there aint no more clues, so i guess its game over until next update, Am I right?

sorasos

Aug 21, 2017
hello i have problem with v08. when i go to scene bar adult on d15 the picture do not vanish,
why?

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
hello i have problem with v08. when i go to scene bar adult on d15 the picture do not vanish,
why?
Do you mean when Jim gives you Oral? Sometimes, i dont know why, some animations keep going for a much longer time than others, happened a few times, and all i did was waiting and mashing space.

Feb 12, 2018
DAMN.
I was actually thinking that this update was so-so until that last scene... how frigging sweet.
It was not bad at all, the bar scenes were cool, the photoshoot was scorching hot, but the aparment sex scene was meh... not bat, but neither good. The ass-fingering was cool too.
But @DeepSleep knocked it out of the park with Timothy... WOW.

Just a little tip... for now on, it would be great if each update comes with free lube.
Too many raw dicks!
Totally agree! The scene with Ashley lack a little heat a will say, without a movie it seemed somehow boring. If it have a movie with Anna riding Ashley with her big ass it will have been much better!
But the best part was in the last scene, with Timothy! I hope that we will se more sex with him in the future, because she needs to balance her slutiness and the dialogue between them was so sweet and hot in the same time! Andrew is a prick and is not doing enough for Anna. Having an option to end up with „the good guy” it will be fun. At least, this game will not going to have only one way to end it, with Anna becoming the total slut. She can explore and discover her sexiness doing dirty thing along the way, but she can also end up with a guy that loves her.

Also, I hope that Jeremy will be out from the picture soon. There are many other in the game that can „educate” Anna and help her explore her slutty part. Jeremey is the most disgusting and ennoying character from the game. Although I understand his role, I think that he needs to go down. Much more interesting are Ethan, Patrick and Sergey. Bad guys that can teach Anna some sexy things. Jeremy is more like a fat creep.
Finally, Deep keep up the good work and I hope that at least some of my thoughts will be taken into consideration!

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
At first i thought there were to many pussy licking scenes lol who noticed that.anyway it is good because the characters dont just wanna bang the shit out of anna.in the past ive always said she was to easily manipulated by the men and that she should start taking control and i think we saw the start of it 0.8 with the photoshoot dude.anna is an alpha female and she should dominate more.she should also start being the one starting the naughtyness instead of the guys always playing tricks on her.she should also explore possibilities with women since andrew is a prick.we also saw that starting.
Then i got my dream come true because timothy is a legit hero who would help anna no matter what and loves her deeply like i do.anna on her part rewarded him fairly even though she didnt have to.she was the first woman to ever show him kindness.its awesome to see she is still sweet and loving despite all the shit we've had her do.
I hope @DeepSleep reads this so he can keep on going down the oaths he created in this update.also please anna needs to finally defeat jeremy

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
someone please write all scenes
i find those one
1. barmen lick
2. robert kiss and fingering
3.jeremy ass fingering
4. ashley fuck
5. timothy fuck
6. hot dog scene
i read some ashley party scenes but i dont see at game/ please share saves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorasos

Aug 21, 2017
Do you mean when Jim gives you Oral? Sometimes, i dont know why, some animations keep going for a much longer time than others, happened a few times, and all i did was waiting and mashing space.
i choose robert i have access menu save

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
The game is great, the characters are great too. However, I have an opinion that could quickly become too large to play. From the very beginning, but so far there have been many male characters and perhaps some should be removed (who remembers the doctor or the owner of the spa?). I think Andrew is unnecessary (scene with him at any moment I experienced as interesting) and somewhere I hoped it could be replaced by a bald guy (brother of Anna's friend, if you remember him anymore). So please, send Andrew on a business trip, forever (he works for Sergey so it could be easy).
There are many possibilities, which is the best? :)

dor1an

Dec 24, 2017
The writing really brings this one down. The scenes are generic and Anna's character is all over the place. In one moment she would be shy and think about her boyfriend, in the next she would bang a guy without batting an eyelid. The author can't seem to decide if he wants to make a timid girl or a confident and calculating one. And this swing happens not only between scenes, but even during:
A: Bit it's so big you'll hurt me.
A: Are you sure you can handle it?
These are two consecutive sentences coming from the same character.

The boss blackmail is also handled very poorly. I understand the author wants to create a situation where the boss is slowly breaking her. But she never gives the vibe of someone who needs to be handled carefully. Case in point, the other blackmailer fucked her right away and she didn't put up any fight.

Reactions: Skz39 and a meme
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes