Jansen

May 8, 2017
Finished playing v0.8 yesterday and i must say Anna is one hot and horny chick. Love the game @DeepSleep but just want to say that Anna is easily starting to fuck every one around. :) Love the curves and thickness on Anna. @DeepSleep you have created a wonder. :) Good luck for v0.9 and please bring back Alfred :).

Pokalo

Jun 12, 2017
Hey guys. Can someone share his save here (slutty choices), I lost it when I cleared my computer. Thanks guys.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
game hard crashed when getting the dress for the bar a few lines after picking dress down. -.-'

Kubimoto

Oct 16, 2017
Guys I cannot find where Andrews house is.

I couldn't even find it from the map attached in file. plz help me.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Finished playing v0.8 yesterday and i must say Anna is one hot and horny chick. Love the game @DeepSleep but just want to say that Anna is easily starting to fuck every one around. :) Love the curves and thickness on Anna. @DeepSleep you have created a wonder. :) Good luck for v0.9 and please bring back Alfred :).
Anna only fucks everyone if you want her to. You can refuse everything if you so wish. Just saying ; )

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Anna only fucks everyone if you want her to. You can refuse everything if you so wish. Just saying ; )
The problem is that refusing doesn't change anything. Neither in her as a character, nor in her relationship with the others. So you have no reason to make such choice, other than some personal role-playing. It's an issue with most of these games, not just here.

KobeFan2017

Aug 12, 2017
Please tell me where is Jeremy's house. I cannot find in the map too :(
Please :) where is locations the beach? I can not find it on a map
Are you guys even looking at the map?

"Jeremy" and "Beach" are clearly labeled on it. Jeremy's place being just south of your offices, and the Beach being at the southern most point, down from the Residential Area.

Reactions: sexkedvenc

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
This is a stupid question. I played version 0.7 on Ren'py and downloaded 0.8 on RPG maker. I got through the scene at Jeremy's house that save 50 starts at, but I can't find out where to go afterwards. She says she has to go to work, but is that at the coffee shop, office or bar? And at the office which is her desk?

Timothy35

Nov 20, 2017
[QUOTE = "olmomunita, post: 503938, member: 143785"] Das ist eine blöde Frage. Ich habe Version 0.7 auf Ren'py gespielt und 0.8 auf RPG Maker heruntergeladen. Ich habe die Szene in Jeremys Haus gesehen, in der es nur 50 Starts gibt, aber ich kann nicht herausfinden, wohin ich danach gehen soll. Sie sagt, sie muss zur Arbeit gehen, aber ist das im Café, im Büro oder in der Bar? Und im Büro, das ist ihr Schreibtisch? [/ QUOTE]
Right-click and look in the journal

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
This is a stupid question. I played version 0.7 on Ren'py and downloaded 0.8 on RPG maker. I got through the scene at Jeremy's house that save 50 starts at, but I can't find out where to go afterwards. She says she has to go to work, but is that at the coffee shop, office or bar? And at the office which is her desk?
After Jeremy's house the work is at the bar. You don't work anymore in the coffee shop since the boss groped you while talking to the taxman.

And her desk is on the first floor, the chair on the right. But you have to change in uniform first at the door on the left.
The second door is the archives and the third door is Jeremy's office.
The hallway below is to Emily's desk or Timothy Jobs his desk. (Anyone else notice the nameplate at his desk with his last name?)

FYI my ren'py version has been updated to 0.8

Reactions: Del.Mar
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes