stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Could someone please give me a 'good girl' save from the last update? :)
I've made some naughty choices, like helping the old guy bathe and nude photoshots. This one has the lesbian route, not Tomothy (or whatever the nerd's name was).
Save 8 is before the diner with the boyfriend and Alfred.
Save 9 is at the end of 0.7, but she has had sex with the old guy. So use 8 if you want to avoid it.

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
I've made some naughty choices, like helping the old guy bathe and nude photoshots. This one has the lesbian route, not Tomothy (or whatever the nerd's name was).
Save 8 is before the diner with the boyfriend and Alfred.
Save 9 is at the end of 0.7, but she has had sex with the old guy. So use 8 if you want to avoid it.
God Bless you! :)

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Whats the secret scene please?
Literally just skim the thread it's been said multiple times.

The game is great, the characters are great too. However, I have an opinion that could quickly become too large to play. From the very beginning, but so far there have been many male characters and perhaps some should be removed (who remembers the doctor or the owner of the spa?). I think Andrew is unnecessary (scene with him at any moment I experienced as interesting) and somewhere I hoped it could be replaced by a bald guy (brother of Anna's friend, if you remember him anymore). So please, send Andrew on a business trip, forever (he works for Sergey so it could be easy).
There are many possibilities, which is the best? :)
I sort of agree here. Some of the characters keep getting pushed aside for repeated interactions with the same guys. Jeremy, Timothy, the bar guys, and Alfred seem to be getting a lot of love right now. Good news is this update saw Ashley for the first time in probably 3 updates or so which bodes well for others. Remember the spa owner was in the last update, and the doctor I could take or leave, but I'm sure he'll pop up again. I never expected him to be a big part. You hit the nail on the head with the friends brother though. That guy was clearly infatuated with Anna and he hasn't come up once, which is strange because he was there for Anna's accident and you'd think he'd check on her. Been waiting for him for a while. I don't know if I want Andrew gone yet, since there's still more cheating Anna can do, but he isn't doing much right now.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
In case anyone is interested, my ren'py remake is updated to 0.8

Let me know if you find any issues because I did very little testing. Mostly only the Robert/Jim branching has been tested and I fixed none of the known issues so far. Been to busy with proof-reading for the upcoming release of AT.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Playing this game in Ren'Py is like using fork and knife to eat a pizza.
I don't care about the RPG aspect, or the map... but the time between scenes is pure gold.
More so as the game gets to the hottest scenes.
AEA is a highly erotic game, so the fapping is strong in this one.
Playing it in RPGM makes it the ultimate experience... last update I fapped three times in a row.
I'm not a God, I'm still young and have a nice libido... but that little time between scenes gives you that opportunity.

Ren'Py destroys that build-up, mainly because @DeepSleep has not created some filler between scenes.
So yeah, fap, clean, two clicks and you are right in the middle of a scene...
A scene that you are gonna enjoy, but not to the fullest.

So... congrats for the mod, but you are not getting the full Anna experience.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Actually, by creating my mod I discovered more about the game than actually by playing the game. Of course, I did only one play-through and never replayed.

And the main reason I created my mod is re-playability. After the Robert/Jim branching there are still around 13 dialogs to go with only a minor text change in Timothy's scene. And the Jeremy/Diane branching starts around the 50th dialog and we are now ~230 dialogs in.

But to each his own poison, everyone can choose the version they like to play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: berny

hexenhaus

Jul 20, 2017
I have a problem with v0.8. I am in the adult section of the bar and after getting up from the couch where David and co asked Anna to do a pole dance, the dialogue stops and Anna is just standing there but the scenes does not progress.

manani

Dec 20, 2017
I have a problem with v0.8. I am in the adult section of the bar and after getting up from the couch where David and co asked Anna to do a pole dance, the dialogue stops and Anna is just standing there but the scenes does not progress.
If you will read through last few pages of this thread you could learn you are not the only one and that the creator is aware of it and will fix it.

Reactions: hexenhaus

Desan3

May 6, 2017
IF I choose between
1. barmen lick
2. robert kiss and fingering

will I get into different routes?? And which one Should I prefer?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
IF I choose between
1. barmen lick

For now, it just gives you different scenes, besides a little dialog change with Timothy (Anna mentions Robert helped her) your choice has no impact in this version. I have no idea how your choice will impact in future releases.

But I believe choosing Robert may bite you in the ass in a later release since he also stole some money from the safe.

Reactions: Desan3

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
IF I choose between
1. barmen lick

For now, it just gives you different scenes, besides a little dialog change with Timothy (Anna mentions Robert helped her) your choice has no impact in this version. I have no idea how your choice will impact in future releases.

But I believe choosing Robert may bite you in the ass in a later release since he also stole some money from the safe.
I thought maybe if you choose Robert may have a chance to have a Threesome with him and Timothy in future updates

Reactions: Desan3

Desan3

May 6, 2017
that would ne nice but I don't think so. The threesome probably will be between father and son in strip club or by colleagues blackmailing anna.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I´m the only with an error on the adult part of the bar just after getting the documents? what can i do?
Try reading 1 or 2 pages back before posting. You would then see that you are not the only one encountering this bug and there is 0.8 fix available, but only on Patreon.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes