Sep 26, 2017
did my thingy...
Anna Exciting Affection v0.8 Skunked (1GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - - -

what is it?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Decent update I'd say. Not as good as the last one. Really only had about a day and a half in game and probably 20-30 minutes of gameplay. The yacht stuff was supposed to be in this update I think and it shows since this feels like half an update. Not disappointed or anything, just wanted more. Some positives: earlier in this thread I discussed that I wanted to see more of Anna reflecting on events and it's definitely here in this update. It's a small amount of text but definitely does wonders to show her state of mind. Great work Deep! Also loving how ever since Anna moved into her new apartment the constant changing of clothes has stopped. This whole update felt much faster with the game teleporting you around more and less of the filler walking that comes with RPGM games. Scene review in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall very solid update for one of the best games on the site. Keep up the great work Deep!
Whats the secret scene please?

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
goooood stuff. Love that Anna is realizing her sluttyness. I hope Andrew is always kept in the dark and there is a good balance (in terms of story, not scenes) between Anna being a good girlfriend and a naughty slut who likes to have fun and use her seductive charms to her advantage. That's the perfect kind of game for me.

Anyway, is there anything more to the hotdog vendor stuff than just the one scene with Anna getting mustard on her? I triggered things out of order and saw that before the scene with Andrew/Ashley in the apartment and that makes me nervous that i might have broke it.

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
someone please write all scenes
i find those one
1. barmen lick
2. robert kiss and fingering
3.jeremy ass fingering
4. ashley fuck
5. timothy fuck
6. hot dog scene
i read some ashley party scenes but i dont see at game/ please share saves

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Hello guys, i am a bit stuck where you prepare dinner for Andrew, i already went to the shop and stuff, but i think i rushed a bit... and now i dont remember who is Alfred, or were i find him, any clues?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Hello guys, i am a bit stuck where you prepare dinner for Andrew, i already went to the shop and stuff, but i think i rushed a bit... and now i dont remember who is Alfred, or were i find him, any clues?
He is your next door neighbor.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What have you choosen for the bar scene? Jim or Robert? There will be any consequences from this choice?
You bet ya ! Small branching ...
SPOILER
Ha, I love it : motorcycle AND Anna, almost a dream come true !
Now in next update she will maybe take the dude ON the motorcycle, how great would that be (hint to Dev :closedtongue: )
I have seen both the scenes, and i have choosen Robert's scene!

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I loved the update, I hope we get more groping but this time she's turning into a slut so she lets it slide. Maybe a scene on train or bus where she gets groped then fucked on the bus or train. Also sex with some clothes on could be a nice change. Overall great update!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes