KobeFan2017

Aug 12, 2017
What about people who don't want to see "Patreon subscription to IncestMaster69" on their bank papers every month?
That's kind of an exaggeration. I'm pretty sure it just shows Patreon.com on your statement. Or something along the lines of "VISIT PATREON.COM/INFO" (in my case).

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I just upload on Google Drive, i think download really fast for me i hope for others if they having problems downloding the new update for Anna. Mod can edit first post aswell if they want.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What have you choosen for the bar scene? Jim or Robert? There will be any consequences from this choice?

manani

Dec 20, 2017
Hmpf, I am getting stuck on adult part of bar. I haven't got too frisky with Ethan and David in the past and now when I finish talk with them (Anna says something like "Dream on. See you guys.") the game just hangs there and nothing happens. Text disappears but image stays still and I can't proceed.
Doesn't matter if I go Jim or Richard route before that.

Did anyone else encounter this and were able to get past it?

Reactions: Module

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
So many people just unzipped at the same time....
Can't blame them, Thank you to the kind hero who uploaded it. You're the real mvp.

Aug 2, 2017
I'm way back in the start of the game, and Eva is having sex with his BF for the first time. When the sex really gets going, the game just freezes. That is to say it locks on an image and I can't click past it. Any ideas what I can do?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes