Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
[/URL]

Did someone call for an Easter bunny? Anna wishes you a happy one.

Also, I did receive a lot of good words and ideas about 0.9 update, thank you for that, and I have already started working on the next update :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Did someone call for an Easter bunny? Anna wishes you a happy one.

Also, I did receive a lot of good words and ideas about 0.9 update, thank you for that, and I have already started working on the next update :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Hmm prefer see her wearing mesh fishnets, this one is texture overlay.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What happend after the yatch, after you fuck with Sergey? Is the end or its a bug?
I have exactly the same problem.
There is not more, unfortunately, but there seems to be a lot missing what Deep wrote in the weekly update (doctor, etc.) but it is still good
so i just got off the jacht and its telling me to go home, but i cant do anything there. can somebody help?
me to go home, but i cant do anything there. can somebody help? I updated to 0.9
Same here, nothing after I get home from the yacht.
That's a confirmed bug and already fixed with a new download (over at Patreon). So unless some 15$ tier patreon will post the new download link we cannot play further.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That's a confirmed bug and already fixed with a new download (over at Patreon). So unless some 15$ tier patreon will post the new download link we cannot play further.
lol, just played the fixed version. now, when you enter your home, you see a short scene with andrew and his father, who will stay with them a few days. end. disappointed. so downloading again over 2gb is a waste of time.

Reactions: dav121

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
lol, just played the fixed version. now, when you enter your home, you see a short scene with andrew and his father, who will stay with them a few days. end. disappointed. so downloading again over 2gb is a waste of time.
I haven't seen the scene, but I am prepared to take odds on Anna and daddy having a roll in the hay in the next two monthly versions released. Any takers?

Mark17

May 15, 2017
someone please correct this bug:
After Sergey's party the journal tells me to go home but there is nothing I can do there.

sonu

Apr 30, 2017
someone please correct this bug:
After Sergey's party the journal tells me to go home but there is nothing I can do there.
dont let alfred to cum inside anna let him do in mouth at morning sex with him nd thn u can play bug free game

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes