Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
dont let alfred to cum inside anna let him do in mouth at morning sex with him nd thn u can play bug free game
Sorry, for a moment your advice made me smile. :)

Normal tho we are playing as female protagonist in this game. :biggrin:

tmv

May 31, 2017
The last 2 versions I lost my old saves (so I started them again). Now I played the provided in slot 10, and as I tried to make a save in slot 1, it warned me to overwrite an old save. It didn't do that in slot 11.
Anybody with similar experience?

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Deepsleep says in the comments, there is a bug fixed version:

Hi! Yes, there was a bug, but fixed version is already up :)
Someone up this version, please?

Reactions: darlic

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
look out for the compressed version... will add a mac port within the next hour or so...

edit: within 15 minutes #superskunk
I saw a Mac line when looking at your post...Me likey! How did you do it?

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
The yacht party should have lasted longer and had more options. Good update otherwise.
That's what I've been thinking. I was really excited for the yacht party sequence and I was a little underwhelmed. It was fun don't get me wrong, and maybe expecting some kind of crazy orgy or Anna getting DPed or something at this point in the story is a little silly, but I was hoping we'd get to mess around with more than just one person. That being said this update was the best in a while

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Have to start again because my save doesn't work:mad:. Before anyone says about the save 10 included in the game, that doesn't work for me because I'm playing on a lesbian path only.:FeelsBadMan:

at433

Oct 20, 2017
is there a way to disable transitions (fadeout to black) between scenes in an rpgm game?
i cant play like this, this flicker is killing me

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes